Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me making a big deal out of a tiny thing
Why was wins replaced with deaths in the tab menu? I would prefer to see how good a player is over the course of time than see how many times the player has died on the current map.
yeah me too I wanna see my pathetic double digits
Excuse me I earned that 30

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I would rather see my Death as I cant get any wins at all because all yoU TTT players kill me way to fast
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Deaths was already on there, was wins removed totally?
(05-11-2019, 10:50 PM)Cotton Candy Boy Wrote: Deaths was already on there, was wins removed totally?

yep
im going to scream bring it back i need something to make myself feel not terrible about
being on gmod alone makes me so sad let me have the wins at least
When you guys add wins back give me 666 cuss that's what I had before
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(05-11-2019, 11:35 PM)Hani Wrote: im going to scream bring it back i need something to make myself feel not terrible about
being on gmod alone makes me so sad let me have the wins at least

looking at my wins makes me feel worse bc it makes me realize how much time i spend on gmod
Well as long as wins aren’t here it’s easier to hide behind a name and a profile picture change.