Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Dinks TTT Great Again: Bad Maps
This includes a shitload of maps and includes maps from the other posts I've made. (If I missed any maps, I will add them)
-Hydropower (lag)
-Haunted Mansion (Dark and shit)
-TroubleIsland (lag)
-Heaven (lag)
-dolls/mcdolls [remove 1] (2 of the same basic map)
-Older Bank (older version of a newer map)
-Older whitehouse (older version of a newer map)
Haunted mansion also constantly spams loud sound effects the entire map, definitely agree with that going away.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Actually a lot of these and more were removed for the FPS / duplicate map problems.
Then Dinkleberg temporarily added map rotation and brought a different map vote back, which included all the deleted maps to get readded.
I asked before if they could be removed again but lol "fk u" rite thank u
I don't see any real issues with keeping both versions of bank and whitehouse, since they're both drastically different. Personally prefer the MC version of dolls as well.

The rest can go. Especially mansion, since dummy loud ambient sounds. Thanks to the map maker for making stopsound utterly useless. (:
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-17-2019, 12:04 AM)Foxka Wrote: Haunted mansion also constantly spams loud sound effects the entire map, definitely agree with that going away.

Not to mention all the dumb map hazards that take 1-5 health
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Let's remove all the maps and become a 24/7 Minecraft server
Removed top 4
Some maps never get voted for.. we should replace them with vanilla cs source maps they’re optimized and balanced!!
(05-17-2019, 04:45 AM)Trickboy Master Wrote: Let's remove all the maps and become a 24/7 Minecraft server

Finally, something I can get behind
(05-17-2019, 12:03 AM)killerZoreo Wrote: -Older whitehouse (older version of a newer map)

don't u dare remove the old version of white house the new version is ass, the server should be 24/7 whitehouse_b2
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam