Poll: Add customizable weaponry
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
60.00%
3 60.00%
No
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add customizable weaponry
I have been on numerous servers with this and I think its a really good and fun mechanic. Obviously it can be quite taxing on the server but I'm sure we can find a way to get past that if people are willing to have something like that in the first place.

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]
I have seen this on other server but imagine a full atomatic shotgun with sniper scope with extra magazine. On the other hand cant we add skins Iv seen those on other severs aswell.
[Image: original.gif]
Always the problem with adding download time. Our server is meant to have a quick download, and have more of a vanilla feel. This would change the flow of the game, possibly to the better, I don't know. Might be cool to see, but I doubt they'll add it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I love CW 2.0, it would definitely need some re balancing, but it would be amazing.
Is it cool? Yes.

But it over-complicates gameplay. Just think about it. I've used CW 2.0 for a long time now. One of the communities i'm in uses it and it's been great, but that's DarkRP. It's a very configurable addon, but there's still the issue of TTT being a simpler game. Adding a whole new pack of weapons that are exclusively customizable pretty much means we have to get rid of all of our other regular weapons. It's too much work, too much change and I feel like it's unnecessary for what we have now.

It isn't made for TTT.