Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DoYouEvenTrustBro? (2nd time)
Ingame Name: DoYouLiftBro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90546309

Time Played: 1654 hours (as of May 13, 2019, I have played about about an equivalent of about a month. I rejoined the server March 6, 2019)

When First Joined: around 2013-2014 on one of dinks old TTT servers(1ps for those who might not know what server it was called)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Most times during the day and late at night. East coast time

Sponsor(s): @"Lycan" 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

(NOTE THAT NOTHING HAS CHANGED SINCE MY LAST APP)

What can you do to help the community: I believe that as trusted I can help do reports when there is a bunch of people on, can handle tough situations when presented one by keeping a level head and taking the necessary steps to resolve the issue, and most importantly just having a darn good time on the server and making friends with new players that visit. 

Why you want to help the community: I want to help out Dinks TTT because it has been the only server I have ever played TTT on.  Ever since joining I have felt right at home with everyone that plays on the server.  I would love to help contribute to this server still being one of the best out there.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have…. Back in 2015 on Christmas day, I used csay to ghost(I was a mod at the time). I did it in a jokingly manner but never did I realize the ramifications of what I had done. I was banned for a month before the admins decided to unban me and demote me.  (The threads about this are on the old forums).

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...enTrustBro

How did you find us?: I had just downloaded GMOD after watching countless YouTube videos of people playing TTT in 2013-14.  The first server I joined was this one, and I’ve stayed loyal ever since.

Other: Ever since my hiatus back in 2017, I have matured greatly in my opinion. I feel that more than ever I am capable of being someone that can be counted on. No matter what I love every single one of yall.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
+1
After getting to know Lift a bit better, I believe he will be a fine addition to staff.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 he's been very helpful on the server and I think he deserved it last time, but he's kept up the good things and no bad things have come up so good luck!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
yes yes 1+ for this young fella :) 

Spending most of my time on TTT , this guy always there explaining maintaining and providing the rules for new people that play.

DoYouEvenApply Indeed this guy did and this time I hope he makes it
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1. Very Active, knows the rules, helps staff. He'd be a perfect addition to staff. Give this man trusted!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 hilarious guy, mingles great with the community, and is on plenty. Handles trolls and criticism greatly also, would make good trusted imo
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
+1
Just like last time, I will note how helpful he is.
He has helped me learn commands from how to mute the traitors, to playing detective.
He's always been one to jump up to help new players, and help staff where he can.
He's learned the rules, and he's helped me many times on ph alone with trolls, so I'm fully aware that he can handle trolls well.
This man is more than deserving of this role.
+1 I always thought u where staff already lol
Easy +1 for my dog, he’s been around forever and deserves it.
My comment on Lifts first trusted app still stands, he's a big help when he and I play together and I'm the only staff on and he's fun to play with and friendly! Let's take this dude from donor purple to trusted green! +1