Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andres Mod app
(05-14-2019, 06:13 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I believe I can say that we all appreciate your time and commitment to the server and helping players. You keep a positive attitude and engage with the community. However, ever since you asked me how to improve for this application to become a reality, we just have not been on the server together often enough for me to see if the critique or information that was given by anyone has come to fruition.

I would say continue with what you are doing as well as getting more involved with serious server topics that more commonly take place in the Discord or admin chat.

For example, we recently adjusted the rules and implemented the warning system. You did have questions about the warning system as did everyone else, however you did not provide any input, critique, questions, confirmations, or agreements, about the rule wordings or changes during or after they were being done. Now, this does not mean question every little thing or nitpick excessively but do not be afraid to get involved in important serious topics with relevant information.

I am going to give a +0 for now. Best of luck moving forward.

Thank you fish I appreciate that.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
yay! 

You're definitely one of the most committed staff I know and I can tell that every single time that i hop in game with you, because you're always backing me up and helping deal with situations and you're always one of the first people to respond to any questions or emergencies happening on the server. You're not only a good person with purely good intentions but you are a great t-mod. Sure there is always room for improvement in areas that Voss mentioned, but overall, you're doing an amazing job. 

+1 from me 

Good luck Ryuji!

uh- i mean Andre....

;)
[Image: Screenshot_17.png]
(05-15-2019, 02:06 PM)Dorkatron996 Wrote: yay! 

You're definitely one of the most committed staff I know and I can tell that every single time that i hop in game with you, because you're always backing me up and helping deal with situations and you're always one of the first people to respond to any questions or emergencies happening on the server. You're not only a good person with purely good intentions but you are a great t-mod. Sure there is always room for improvement in areas that Voss mentioned, but overall, you're doing an amazing job. 

+1 from me 

Good luck Ryuji!

uh- i mean Andre....

;)

Thank you dork that means a lot
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
i was bribed to come here and say something nice +1.

but in all seriousness i have to say +0 since we just started playing more together and i dont have anything really to add.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Andre, first of all, I'd like to thank you for helping out the server so far.

Unfortunately, we are going to have to decline your application at this time.

The reasons for this:
1. We have heard complaints about you from players on the server. One is that you have been rather flirtatious towards females on the server. Ladies come on the server to have a little fun and shoot some props, not be bothered by creepy males. Another complaint is that you afk quite a bit on the server. If a player has a problem and sees a staff member on, they will mention it to you. If you aren't active, then it makes staff look unresponsive.

2. We aren't sure that you have the maturity required to be a moderator. You have proven to be impatient and ask many questions that a moderator would need to figure out on their own.

3. A final problem we've identified is that you are not familiar enough with the illegal spots on our server, and you can be too strict on the server. We want a chill environment on the server, and we need our staff to be knowledgeable of the illegal spots, or be able to quickly check the list if they are unsure.

Please consider these comments and those of others to help improve. You have the potential to be a moderator, but you're going to have to work a little harder to get there. You can re-apply on June 16th.