§9AndreTheGiant
§9Andre
§bAndre
§3Andre
§6MOTH

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57657854

Time Played: I have played 353 hours

When First Joined: September 21, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My time zone is Central Daylight Time. I try and get on every night but since I am a full-time college student. But summer is right now so I will be getting on a lot more.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: T-mod

What can you do to help the community?
Since I’ve been tmod I’ve banned a lot of ghosters and catch things such as hackers when other people don’t but also I’m always ready to execute something if it’s needed. I can do things when someone needs help when I’m available I’m quick to get on if possible.

Why do you want to help the community?
I would like to help the community out by just making it a fun playable server; no trolls, hackers, or ghosters. I want people to be able to get on and not have to be worried that there’s gonna be a hacker on or anything. Like that. I’ve seen this community change drastically but In an amazing way. I can’t wait for the future and I would love to help out with the improvements on here.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes I have.

3rd- https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...s-me-again

2nd- https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

1st- https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--5691

How did you find us?: I just clicked a server with a bunch of people on it because I like playing with a lot of people, then realized how awesome this server and the community was so now every time I play gmod I only play on this server.

Other:  I don’t think I will get it. If I do that would be amazing. But I would love y’alls feedback on how I could improve myself to be better :)

Here is the link to my game tracker\/\/\/
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Andre/64.94.238.134:27015
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Hey Andre Im gonna give u a +1 i think you have done a great job at being tmod and have help me and other players a lot so i think ur ready for Mod personally.
[Image: titan.gif]
I do have some feedback on this. One thing is to work on recognizing ghosters/hackers a bit more. I can think of instances where I would join and people were blatantly doing these things without out anything being done. The other thing I suggest is to work on explaining why you are punishing someone for something when you do because they won't learn anything if they are punished without being told why. Just wanted to put this here and will further comment on what I think later.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Oooo Andre going for Mod? I'm giving you a +1 because when I've played with you, you always helped out and when I need help you're always there to help me since I don't have the power to ban people yet and so I really appreciate all the support and help ^-^
Good Luck Bud
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott

For now I'm giving you a negative one.
While on the server with you I have noticed that once you see there's ghoster's or potential hackers you instantly jump into spectator. This is a bad habit to get into because it can notify the violator(s) that you are watching them. Instead, I suggest co-ordination with Donors or contact other staff to get on so that you can tag team the situation and spectate what's going on without alerting them. This is something fairly common that you do, and I've brought it up to you a couple of times.   

I feel like you need more time as a Test Mod and getting used to the new commands we've just implemented. 
WE all are adapting to the new commands to be honest. 

I also feel you could get more involved in staff chat conversations when it comes to making changes.
 Giving more input is helpful, and though everything won't be accepted the new perspective is helpful. 

You'll get there in time, but I don't feel that you are ready right now. 
Thank you for all you do ^_^
(05-14-2019, 05:33 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote:

While on the server with you I have noticed that once you see there's ghoster's or potential hackers you instantly jump into spectator. This is a bad habit to get into because it can notify the violator(s) that you are watching them. Instead, I suggest co-ordination with Donors or contact other staff to get on so that you can tag team the situation and spectate what's going on without alerting them. This is something fairly common that you do, and I've brought it up to you a couple of times.   

I feel like you need more time as a Test Mod and getting used to the new commands we've just implemented. 

I also feel you could get more involved in staff chat conversations when it comes to making changes.
 Giving more input is helpful, and though everything won't be accepted the new perspective is helpful. 

Voss hit the nail on the head with this reply and I do agree with what he is saying.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(05-14-2019, 05:33 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote:

Yes thank you voss like I stated I’m kinda doing this for feedback because you know I wanted to wait another month till I actually apply for moderator I just need feedback so I don’t make bad habits of things and I can take more action in more discrete ways. I appreciate your feedback.

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
From what I gathered from the app is that you really don't care if you get it right now, if you wanted feedback you should have just made a post asking for it instead of making a mod app, tho, I shoulda told you this yesterday/last night (already forgot when it was >M<).

For now, that is a -1 from me.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(05-14-2019, 03:03 PM)Alora Wrote: From what I gathered from the app is that you really don't care if you get it right now, if you wanted feedback you should have just made a post asking for it instead of making a mod app, tho, I shoulda told you this yesterday/last night (already forgot when it was >M<).

For now, that is a -1 from me.

I actually care very much about this application, the reason I posted it was hoping to get +1s but when I posted it I told myself I might not get it. But if I don’t get it I then I understand why and would love some feedback to help improve myself so that next time I would get +1s. Don’t get me wrong the way I worded that may have sounded like I don’t care of this application but I care so much about it. It was nerve recking even posting it. I get nervous lol.

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I believe I can say that we all appreciate your time and commitment to the server and helping players. You keep a positive attitude and engage with the community. However, ever since you asked me how to improve for this application to become a reality, we just have not been on the server together often enough for me to see if the critique or information that was given by anyone has come to fruition.

I would say continue with what you are doing as well as getting more involved with serious server topics that more commonly take place in the Discord or admin chat.

For example, we recently adjusted the rules and implemented the warning system. You did have questions about the warning system as did everyone else, however you did not provide any input, critique, questions, confirmations, or agreements, about the rule wordings or changes during or after they were being done. Now, this does not mean question every little thing or nitpick excessively but do not be afraid to get involved in important serious topics with relevant information.

I am going to give a +0 for now. Best of luck moving forward.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army