Poll: Am I ready
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
14.29%
1 14.29%
Kinda
71.43%
5 71.43%
Not at this time
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Improvements
So Im posting this to see the improvements I can make with my staffing.

Throw it at me players and staff.

I want to see my pros and cons

One thing Ive notice is my activity which will improve :)
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Don’t go online for a little over 2 years.
Lurk the discord and the forums.
Never take any server related topic seriously.
Fuel every bit of drama you can.
Constantly test the limits of upper staff.
Advocate for nopleez’s unban.

You might not move up the mod ladder but I guarantee no one will want to ban or demote you.
(05-14-2019, 09:02 AM)Noclip Wrote: Don’t go online for a little over 2 years.
Lurk the discord and the forums.
Never take any server related topic seriously.
Fuel every bit of drama you can.
Constantly test the limits of upper staff.
Advocate for nopleez’s unban.

You might not move up the mod ladder but I guarantee no one will want to ban or demote you.

Yes yes The 2 Years sounds great

The Nopleez is probably a lost case 

I mean, He is a assistant Manager and is living Life

For the testing the Upper staff ( I only Test Nuru )
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
I guess to start I must ask a few simple questions.

Do you want the rank because it is the next level up or is it a feeling of necessity? Why so?

How can you benefit the server with just another rank?

Beyond that, I see you are good at making solid ban requests and posting them on a timely basis which is good. I am going to say similarly to what I said on Andre's app and that is getting more involved with the serious discussions. For example, a discussion and rewriting of the rules and adding in the warning system in with the rules was taking place for more than three hours Sunday. You know this because you were active in the staff discord the whole time but in other channels. You did not contribute once. Perspective and being a part of the conversation is always helpful as it builds understanding between staff members and how decisions made between staff affect the server. We have a number of people that can gather evidence, make and post ban requests and mess around in the Discord. What we need more of is people willing to ask the big questions and get involved with the serious issues especially when we are in a place where the server is getting worked on lately. Perspective provides insight and chance for growth for a number of people please help us in these ways.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(05-14-2019, 07:36 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I guess to start I must ask a few simple questions.

Do you want the rank because it is the next level up or is it a feeling of necessity? Why so?

How can you benefit the server with just another rank?

Beyond that, I see you are good at making solid ban requests and posting them on a timely basis which is good. I am going to say similarly to what I said on Andre's app and that is getting more involved with the serious discussions. For example, a discussion and rewriting of the rules and adding in the warning system in with the rules was taking place for more than three hours Sunday. You know this because you were active in the staff discord the whole time but in other channels. You did not contribute once. Perspective and being a part of the conversation is always helpful as it builds understanding between staff members and how decisions made between staff affect the server. We have a number of people that can gather evidence, make and post ban requests and mess around in the Discord. What we need more of is people willing to ask the big questions and get involved with the serious issues especially when we are in a place where the server is getting worked on lately. Perspective provides insight and chance for growth for a number of people please help us in these ways.

Tbh a rank is a rank - I dont feel Moderator is any different to Test Mod - Ill be happy with my rank tbh - With what you said to get more involved Ill try to put my input here and there when needed or if An idea Im thinking of is brought up. Either way Ill focus on this area for sure and will study the rules more carefully
Ingame Names 
Resigned