Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balancing the double barrel
This may already be a thread but I was unable to find it

I think, and likely some others do as well, that something should be done to nerf the DB in some way. I tried it last night and using the reload glitch (you can reload only 1 bullet making the firerate super fast) and it was dummy OP. I felt unkillable.I was playing like literal trash yet still banging out innos. 

My suggestion would be to somehow adjust the reload so youre forced to reload both bullets, you cant just reload one and shoot it. This effectively doubles, maybe even triples the current firerate / reload ratio as of now when using the glitch. If this proves to not be enough we could always deduct the damage value but I honestly dont think thats needed at this time.

So to summarize, just force the double barrel to reload both bullets before being able to shoot again. When put in the proper hands (aethor lol) its nutty. I think a bit to much so. Dont mistake this for me complaining about being killed by aethor, kids a god he will kill me either way, but after trying it for myself last night it was nuts.
Oh yeah it’s great to watch a shitgunner run around with it

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
but, but.....how else am i gonna get kills
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Why do you think I use it so much lmao if a gun is stupid broken i'm gonna exploit it till it gets nerfed.
Yeah it definitely needs nerfed somehow.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Just take off one of the barrels, duh.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Remove the fucking thing
I already have a nerf for it but trombowen doesn't want to give me ownership of the addon that it's in so I can update it
merry christmas xbox
(05-14-2019, 07:54 PM)jermacraft Wrote: I already have a nerf for it but trombowen doesn't want to give me ownership of the addon that it's in so I can update it
What can we do to get it?

Also what is the nerf out of curiosity?
This thing genuinely needs to be removed until it is fixed. It actually breaks the game. It has enough damage to one shot somebody at a decent range, and with the exploit, it likely has a higher fire rate than something like the silent sniper, which is semi auto. And that's including having to reload, not just firing 2 shots. If it were to be used normally, it would be perfectly balanced as it is. The reload is long enough to keep the rest of it balanced. But the reload exploit just completely breaks it, and there's nothing more annoying than seeing somebody down another innocent in 2 shots and then immediately down you in 2 more shots before you can even line up a shot.