Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balancing the double barrel
remove it, just have newbies and people with no aim use the regular auto shotty / xm. thats what i started with 4 years ago, better for people to learn vanilla guns anyway than a piece of shit overpowered overpriced garbage that is the double barrel.
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
The double barrel shotgun is perfectly balanced.
Maybe give it so much spread that you can kill anything more than 2 inches away from you
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
If its removed, wont that mean that anyone with it in their inventory will lose it?
(05-15-2019, 12:36 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: If its removed, wont that mean that anyone with it in their inventory will lose it?

That would be the goal, if not then it basically just becomes the most desired item because it would make it super rare.
It's either that I make it have a lot lower accuracy and lower damage or remove it but I don't think dink wants to remove it
merry christmas xbox
Just don't let it kill you, simple.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(05-15-2019, 03:46 PM)jermacraft Wrote: It's either that I make it have a lot lower accuracy and lower damage or remove it but I don't think dink wants to remove it

Damage would probably be preferred, that’s just me though. Keep us updated on the status on getting the ownership. Shits op lol
Double Barrel doesn't seem overpowered, as sometimes a rightclick misfires and misses both shots. In addition, we still don't have the Ash Williams skin to make the weapon feel powerful enough as it is, it is no where close to the boomstick effect yet.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(05-15-2019, 03:46 PM)jermacraft Wrote: It's either that I make it have a lot lower accuracy and lower damage or remove it but I don't think dink wants to remove it

Oh dear, I believe it would be nice to test it with lower accuracy and damage and see how it goes from there.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶