Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balancing the double barrel
(05-14-2019, 07:54 PM)jermacraft Wrote: I already have a nerf for it but trombowen doesn't want to give me ownership of the addon that it's in so I can update it

Trom just said he doesn’t need to give you ownership of it and he explained how to do it. What’s restraining you currently from following through?
Accuracy on the DB is insane. Decrease it. Shotguns are meant to be short ranged weapons and the DB in my eyes is a medium ranged weapon.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(05-22-2019, 09:21 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Accuracy on the DB is insane. Decrease it. Shotguns are meant to be short ranged weapons and the DB in my eyes is a medium ranged weapon.

Being sniped by the double barreled isn't exactly the best feeling ngl.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-22-2019, 09:21 PM)oMr.Potato Wrote: Accuracy on the DB is insane. Decrease it. Shotguns are meant to be short ranged weapons and the DB in my eyes is a medium ranged weapon.

same with XM that thing is a sniper
Decreased accuracy, decreased damage, fixed ammo pickup thing (I think). Let me know if it's balanced or needs further balancing.
(05-22-2019, 10:48 PM)Dinkleberg > Wrote: Decreased accuracy, decreased damage, fixed ammo pickup thing (I think). Let me know if it's balanced or needs further balancing.

thanks mister dinkleman
merry christmas xbox
(05-22-2019, 10:48 PM)Dinkleberg > Wrote: Decreased accuracy, decreased damage, fixed ammo pickup thing (I think). Let me know if it's balanced or needs further balancing.

God bless. Thanks brother

This is the best news i've heard all week
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Oh boy aethor can’t do 60 dmg to me from 20 ft away with it now

Maybe I'll start actively playing again