Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are AR’s underpowered?
Recently I was considering the weapons in the TTT servers and the current meta’s among us. Lots of people obviously use things like the double barrel, vector, silenced sniper, and ever the Shrike, but I don’t see many experienced players using any assault rifles. Personally I don’t really use them either because they’re either too inaccurate, slow, or weak. What do you guys think about the current state of the assault rifles and don’t you think some of them deserve at least some kind of buff?
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
A masterful player can dominate with the majority of weapons they are given, but there are some obvious exceptions. I do agree that some AR guns aren't entirely accurate or fast enough, but its all personal choice in the end. For the most part, I use the FAMAS or Vector. I can empty my clip in a reasonable time and it does the damage I want it to do. If something can be done with ARs, I'd support some form of update on them. It isn't the end of the world, but I don't wan't any AR being the new meta because they have insane buffs. In the end, gun choice should be made by personal preference...not based on the meta.

WHERE'S MUH AUTOMATIC DOUBLE BARRELED SHOTGUN WITH A BUMP STOCK.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
M16 for life brother. I use that thing all the time I love it. Can’t beat 62hsdmg. It’s stats pale in comparison to the vector
yes but idk, I’m a big fan of the vanilla ARs
double barrel for life

or the shrike
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I would use them If I could aim Oof
[Image: b_560x95.png]
@"jermacraft" what you think bro
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
ARs seem fine to me.

Also fuck the M16 nerf that thing's firerate
(05-15-2019, 08:11 PM)Trickboy Master Wrote: ARs seem fine to me.

people barely use it as it is it just shoot like it does in css its fine
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
(05-15-2019, 08:38 PM)rue Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 08:11 PM)Trickboy Master Wrote: ARs seem fine to me.

people barely use it as it is it just shoot like it does in css its fine

The Firerate was trombowens idea the accuracy was my idea so blame trombowen for the firerate
I was thinking of nerfing the firerate though

Also the ARs were good before they messed with the hitboxes now I feel like my bullets don't even do damage even though I'm aiming straight at their head

The one thing I did not like is that they nerfed the famas from 17 body damage to 14 body damage iirc and it wasn't really op just some people knew how to use it right
merry christmas xbox
Ill show you how unfair the M16 is
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]