Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are AR’s underpowered?
Maybe you are just bad
i normally use the m16 but with the current state of the servers hit reg i cant have 15 of 20 bullets go through people
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I like using the m16 and famas but the only issue is the server because of the hit reg there are times where 4-5 shots out of the spray don't register and just completely ruins the AR'S so i just avoid them at this point unless I have to use them.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
i'd like to take the time to ask something, are the stats shown when a ground wrong?
because the mp5 and the famas have the same stats but the mp5 for some reason feels weaker

i could be totally wrong cause i havent touched the server in over a month but when i played i felt like i could melt a server w/ the famas but the mp5 felt like shooting a peashooter
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
(05-16-2019, 10:02 PM)rue Wrote: the mp5 and the famas have the same stats but the mp5 for some reason feels weaker

it's the opposite for me also famas actually has lower damage than the mp5
merry christmas xbox