Poll: Add more m9k weapons (Give examples in comments)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.00%
2 40.00%
No
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add more m9k
I think that the m9k weapons are a great addition and we need to add more
Barrett .50 Cal
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(02-25-2017, 01:20 PM)reed1103 Wrote: Barrett .50 Cal

with a 20x zoom so its balanced

m9k is gross and shit also
:P
Gross.

Besides, if anything we should add CW 2.0, although i dont think they are balanced for TTT. But it would be cool if this server had full CW 2.0 support. Including all the attachments.
m9k weapons were a mistake, jesus christ. They get added and it takes weeks for staff to nerf the guns as needed. And you know what's funny? The HK MP7 is still a secondary. I enjoy the realism, the HD textures and the overall power. I get that part, but it's becoming a little taxing to the regular 'vanilla' weapons. I think we need to stick with one set, and keep with it. I hate the idea of having three different addons for weapons on a TTT server. The introduction of the recent M9K weapons has caused many complaints and issues, from what I've seen.

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, check out Putin's CW 2.0 thread too and give your opinion. I just think that we should either keep a solid set of weapons, keep running things like we are now with minor tweaks every now and then, or focus more on the vanilla weapons.