Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been nearly a year
It's in the title.
Yeah, it's been nearly a year. June 24.
I've been inactive for quite a while and fucked around with my name recently. I was originally known as JustKuono, the hotheaded PH Trusted. Best times. I think introductions are one of the most awkward things people can make, it's like a forced smile. It's there and kind of not. 
So here's a new introduction for all the new and returning community members that I have yet to meet. 

I am Kuono, or Cheese Monster (that's an old nickname), I've played under Nobody as well to screw around with T binds. I'm a very shit TTT player and apparently hack on PH somedays. I enjoy Negeving my way through matches on CS:GO and I have a fondness for modded Minecraft. It's quite fun. 

I'm supposed to be in school for Pre-Med, worst idea of my life. So for now I'm taking a break and working at a very strict call center for customer service. When I do eventually go back it will be for Nursing. I'm also about five or six months from moving to another country for a few years. Personally, excited for that. 

For hobbies, books, especially sci-fi and fantasy like Elminster and Legend of Drizzt. Beach, doesn't really mix well with me but it's beautiful and quite close to home. Geocaching is another, I really only do it when my father visits town but it just gives a reason to go and have fun like 39 Clues but less deadly.

Last thing(s) for this horrid introduction...
Nuru is a bad mom, she abuses me and all her other children. 

@Mother Nuru. being worst mom (jk) and best dad and making PH fun when it got dull (she's funny when she's drunk). In all seriousness though, Nuru, you're great and always there. You've made a difference for the greater good <3
@"Trickboy Master" standing non-prime CS:GO with me and being the friend who anyone could look to for a joke that is so bad it's funny and make a grey day blue again.
@Dildo Shwaggins and @Nicol Bolas constantly reminding me of biggest gay even though y'all are really the biggest gay
@"Dakota" adopting me and my shenanigans and all the cat photos and pushing me to do what I thought I couldn't do, loser
@Penguinslayer4 I wish I met you sooner, you're flipping amazing and I really enjoy times that I do play with you.
Bunch more folk, but this is already long enough and it's too early to name everyone else.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Hi Kuono. u gay <3
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Who are you and why did you tag me

Just kidding, hello Kuono! Lovely to meet you. (again)
Hello! Welcome to the forums!
THIS IS WHY I DONT LOVE YOU

All this aside that really warmed my heart, i love you. ;-;
Welcome, who you?
Don't make me cry damn it. You're amazing too ♥️
Who are you and why should I care?

(ur gay, ily)
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Welcome to the server, keep reeeeing and screaming <3
Kuono gay

Anyways, hello! Now that I have CS working we should play at some point (though I'm ass at it lol)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Hey Gaymer - Are you in Aus yet
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member