Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been nearly a year
(05-21-2019, 06:29 PM)Sharky Wrote: Hey Gaymer - Are you in Aus yet
I am not in Aus yet, I will for sure be there in December. I'm staying in Sydney for the first month with a friend of mine to get used to time change then moving to rural for three months as a requirement for a visa.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(05-21-2019, 06:46 PM)JustKuono Wrote:
I am not in Aus yet, I will for sure be there in December. I'm staying in Sydney for the first month with a friend of mine to get used to time change then moving to rural for three months as a requirement for a visa.

Awesome to hear  :) 

Make sure to hit all the theme parks and the shopping -  Sydney have the best mall in the country
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(05-21-2019, 06:52 PM)Sharky Wrote:

Make sure to hit all the theme parks and the shopping -  Sydney have the best mall in the country
Lol, I think I'll stick to sight seeing and visiting universities. Any restaurant suggestions?
Nothing happened here.
(05-21-2019, 07:06 PM)JustKuono Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 06:52 PM)Sharky Wrote:

Lol, I think I'll stick to sight seeing and visiting universities. Any restaurant suggestions?

Tetsuya Restaurant 
best Asian Food you will ever have  :) High dining 

But Highly recommend there sushi

Fish at The rocks

Best sea food around :)

Both are my top 2
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hey Kuono nice to see you back i guess hope to see u more on Ph lol
[Image: titan.gif]
uh oh its nearly been a year for Kuono >-> its great having you around, you always love to make people happy and get them to enjoy the PH and TTT servers and I can't believe its almost a year and I've known you since I first played with you on Ph .o.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Welcome, and I missed you Kuono. One of the very first staff I've met when I first started playing on Dink's PH. Hopefully we can play each other again soon. ^_^
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
(05-21-2019, 05:09 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
Kuono gay

Anyways, hello! Now that I have CS working we should play at some point (though I'm ass at it lol)
Lookahere
don't worry i'm ass too just buy a Negev and armor and you're set :3
Nothing happened here.