Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 hackers for the price of one ban request
Kakashi Sensei(STEAM_0:1:501240599) 
eat bug(STEAM_0:1:502526181)

Witnesses: @J@CK XDDD  @Neko-Chan 

Hacker(s):  one with auto bhop, the other other with auto Bhop and aimbot

Proof: https://streamable.com/8m3ze

Other: They were brand new steam accounts, but they were not friends.  Also Aethor has video evidence too.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
i ban kakashi but i'm not familiar enough with the bhop there to ban for eat bug. looks similar to what minime does and he's apparently not hacking so idk.
https://streamable.com/k7zun

definitely auto bhop
No doubt the other guy is using a script after watching the clip.
yeah kakashi is using an aimbot, look at his awful crosshair placement and then he literally flicks from the ground to peoples heads. thats a free ban

eat bug is most likely using silent autostrafe + autobhop considering how awful his movement, crosshair placement, and overrall knowledge of the map is. he was able to gain speed in 4-7 hops, which is very abnormal. you need 100% A-D sync to be able to do that, thats a good ban also.

im surprised you dont have an anti-cheat that detects perfect hops.

P.S. next time you think someone is autostrafing, spectate them in first person. when they speed up, their camera usually shakes because thats whatever cheat they are using to spam A+D and gain speed quick.
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
(05-24-2019, 01:52 PM)rue Wrote: im surprised you dont have an anti-cheat that detects perfect hops.

We had Cake Anti-Cheat, but we were forced to remove it after people who were using GMod's 64-bit beta were being false flagged and kicked/banned. I believe if you hit like 8 perfect hops in a row it would flag you but I could be wrong, never actually got into the menu since only Admins and up can access it.
(05-24-2019, 02:23 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 01:52 PM)rue Wrote: im surprised you dont have an anti-cheat that detects perfect hops.

We had Cake Anti-Cheat, but we were forced to remove it after people who were using GMod's 64-bit beta were being false flagged and kicked/banned. I believe if you hit like 8 perfect hops in a row it would flag you but I could be wrong, never actually got into the menu since only Admins and up can access it.

good, cac is fucking garbage anyway if you look into the code and it's been outdated since 2017. the bhop detection was the only competent thing about it.
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
kakashi was already banned on the 20th

eat bug banned now too
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]