Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oh no
Ingame Name: Mr.Potato

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11238841

Time Played: 441.92

When First Joined: May 04, 2018 5:00 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Normally on Thursdays - Sundays at any time (EST). I don't have classes those days. 
College has ended, summer is here and you should expect more activity. When college starts back up, I will only have classes Monday’s and Wednesdays

Sponsor(s): @reed1103

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: With a promotion I will have more of a role to play within the community. I will ensure everyone is in a friendly environment enjoying the server.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love helping, and with Trusted I learned what it’s like to have more to help out with, if that makes sense… I am applying for TMod because I want to be able to help out even more than before.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Once by the fuckin Deathrun Admin

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):

How did you find us?: I clicked on your server

Other:
I ask for advice constantly. I want to improve on whatever I need to work on. Whatever advice you guys have given to me, I worked at improving because I want to grow as a staff member. I do not want to play by my own rules. As a test moderator, I want even more advice than before because of my larger role. 

I am aware certain comments I’ve made will be brought up in this application. I would like to say that I was spoken to by a TTT Admin about these comments on 4/24/19. I hope I have improved since then. I asked the admin to give my apologies to any who was offended by them, in case it never got to them, I would like to say I do apologize for all of it and did not mean to offend anyone. For I was only trying to make jokes with friends. I understand now I was crossing the line. 

Sincerly, 
Mr.Retard
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(05-22-2019, 12:13 PM)reed1103 Wrote: He would make a great staff member.

is this a trusted app
Ok, now for a real response, because I’m a little blind
Potato deserves a promotion to tmod because he does good as a trusted, and with the extra powers a tmod gets (bring, tp, karma, etc), he can handle more situations a trusted cannot. +1
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
-1 not formatted like this response 

Just kidding, he's been a good boy since the mentioned incident and has improved himself since, does a good job on reports and ban requests, and can handle the new commands 

+1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Ok besides the really questionable sponsor you got from someone not that active in the server

Think potato would be alright to go up to tmod bc he’s competent enough and has learned a lot from when he first got the rank to now.
-1 dummy shotgun user.

I see no issue in him moving up, I haven't seen any red flags or anything after he got talked to about the incident. He's been good and has asked for help when he doesn't understand something or is unsure. Which I find to be a good quality in staff. You don't want staff who assume they know things and refuse to ask for help, and then lead players astray. +1 from me. Good luck Tater ♥️
1+ He does an excellent job as a Trusted and like other staff have stated giving him Test Mod could help him even more
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Potato is a good man with great knowledge of how being a staff member works. +1

However. I believe you cannot use an inactive mod to sponsor your app (unless reed is active and the TTT staff list hasnt been updated).

Lets see how that plays out. Good luck man!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(05-22-2019, 02:08 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Potato is a good man with great knowledge of how being a staff member works.  +1

However. I believe you cannot use an inactive mod to sponsor your app (unless reed is active and the TTT staff list hasnt been updated).

Lets see how that plays out. Good luck man!

Can confirm it isnt updated as it still says Im a tmod and both wild and nicol are trusteds :P
I will attest that Reed is definitely active again so that should be of no concern with the sponsorship

I don't have much of an opinion on potato since we are usually on at opposite times, but I have only heard positives from him so I think he is a good candidate to rank up
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions