discord unban
+1 u gonna have to ban everyone for dark jokes  if u keep him banned lmao
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
an inconsistent safe place
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
What is this... prop hunt? +1
+1 for unban i have made rape jokes many times and ive never been banned
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(05-19-2019, 10:20 PM)Slightly Sweet Salsa Wrote: +1 for unban i have made rape jokes many times and ive never been banned

Try not to in the future. Thanks.

He wasn't banned just for that. As I explained in my first post, which apparently no one read, he was banned after previous punishments including kicks, temp-mutes, and a week-long mute.
(05-19-2019, 11:22 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: As I explained in my first post, which apparently no one read, he was banned after previous punishments including kicks, temp-mutes, and a week-long mute.

It's almost like that happens with a majority of server bans and discord bans, rare as they are. There's a reason he's appealing the ban.
Admins have taken a vote and unfortunately, you’re unban request has been denied. We think with the previous warnings about racism and inappropriate behavior on the server and discord have been more than sufficient in trying to get you to adjust your language.

The Discord ban will stand - you can request another unban from it starting on June 21st.