Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Thoughts from an outsider
When you finally figure out your password to get back on the forums and it's still fucky.

[Image: waiting-for-a-mate-o.gif]
This situation happened before.. A person complains.. It causes a great amount of issues and discomfort to staff/players in the community. Co-owner/Admins have to deal with it.. Then when dealt with they get a post completely trying to shit on them for doing their job A+. You have been caught! :D Next step is you guys pushing us to forum ban so we can have peace, GG. Predictable..?? Or no?
(02-25-2017, 06:38 PM)Christmas Fish Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 06:30 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Forums in about 5 goddamn seconds

[Image: AggNclq.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nbvctftuba1rxmai6o4_500.gif?w=736]
[Image: tumblr_my4tqqjlSf1qzdga6o1_400.gif]

[Image: eWM1YRA.gif]
[Image: raw]
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
"I feel really bad for banning Rits, it was a bad decision and the community shouldn't have done it" - Starky
I've got screenshots of that too :3
But lets just sweep that away too right?
(02-25-2017, 06:48 PM)-Wv- Dralga ãƒ„ Wrote: "I feel really bad for banning Rits, it was a bad decision and the community shouldn't have done it" - Starky

Oh you mean me playing off agreeing to get her unbanned to see what she truly wants? Alrighty. Keep'er goin.
^^^ Corrupted? i think yes
(02-25-2017, 06:49 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 06:48 PM)-Wv- Dralga ãƒ„ Wrote: "I feel really bad for banning Rits, it was a bad decision and the community shouldn't have done it" - Starky

Oh you mean me playing off agreeing to get her unbanned to see what she truly wants? Alrighty. Keep'er goin.

It's all about your reputation, right? :L
[Image: 3.gif]
(02-25-2017, 06:51 PM)-Wv- Dralga ãƒ„ Wrote: ^^^ Corrupted? i think yes

Hit the reply button, btw. No not corrupted when she comes to me begging to be unbanned from a server that I recently had to IP ban her from seeing it wasn't done when it first was needed.

Well I mean, he can feel bad for doing something. Banning a player that was known to the server can be difficult.
You're being very immature about this entire situation. 
You can't blame Starky for basically regretting something. 
It had to be done at that point in time, and it was a tough decision for them to make.
Lowkey re-living sixth grade all over again. 

[Image: 409e27a9fb0bbb7f4745597c837cb36d33ceb1cf_hq.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]