Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Thoughts from an outsider
Keep on track or this thread is getting locked.
Thx @Scoovie .
My 1 and only imput to this since i am in no place to make any real accusations or defense for @"Lycan" or @"Tedgp908 >:("  
Is that from what i see the staff try very hard to do right by its players.
And i see atleast 2 players come back out of the blue ( both users and their first thing is starting threads to start shit) and ruin the staff image that the staff is trying to build.
Okay...
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-25-2017, 06:14 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Temp banned*

and no the server isn't "corrupt" we just don't appreciate staff shitting on other staff.

Is that necessary? You shouldn't condemn people for being wrong.
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
(02-25-2017, 06:14 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Temp banned*

and no the server isn't "corrupt" we just don't appreciate staff shitting on other staff.

Are you okay with a staff member insulting another server who was doing nothing to that staff member?
The only reason i came over here, is because Rippe was attacking my members, as well as people were being banned, more or less for being assosiated with one of my members. Deny it all you want, that's what is going on. If you're so blind to the fact that the second you get on Rippe's bad side, he tries to get you banned, AND THEN say that your staff base isnt corrupt, then you are part of the problem.
Clicked through about 7 pages of fucking animated gif meme cancer.

The experience I've had with Dinkleberg staff isn't that great. I love the staff, of course but it feels too close-minded. It's a huge circlejerk and communication only really happens in the fucking sacred staff discord, where any and all information shared there is super confidential and anyone who shares the information with the community could face demotion or a temp ban. It's too one sided and staff can manipulate each other's opinions so easily with evidence that doesn't cover the entire story.

Whenever something happens, I feel so out of touch and can't get a hold of anybody. It feels pretty awful.
big fan of this thread being broken
Can't you see what the Stormcloaks have done? They've brought nothing but strife and civil disorder to our fair province. From Solitude to Windhelm, I see my brothers and sisters in arms, my fellow countrymen, felled by the blades of the liar, the traitor, the scoundrel, the elven puppet: Ulfric Stormcloak. He escaped his rightful execution at the hands of the lawful Imperial government by the intervention of those damned Thalmor. Damn elves. And to think Ulfric has the audacity to rail against the Dominion when he himself does naught but serve to further their own anti man agenda. I tell you, my fellow countrymen: the days of being mislead and duped by Ulfric's honeyed words and capricious lies is over. Rise up, my countrymen! Justice! For The Empire! For The Emperor! DEATH to the Stormcloaks.
Jesus fucking christ.
Edit: no longer broken
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.