Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The recent bans/demotions
WARNING this will not exactly be a professional thread WARNING
Hey Dalek here so I haven't talked in a while and because I have not exactly been supportive of how the admins are running the server. Basically I don't agree with the ban of Ted and the demotion of Lycan at all. Starting with the ban of Ted he was banned for posting a meme in another discord that targeted a dinks staff member I do not agree with this because you shouldn't care if someone does or says anything somewhere else that has no relation to the server whatsoever. Going on to the demotion of Lycan I understand he was warned as well as other people not to leak stuff out of staff chats to non staff members however the screenshot he shared (posted below) is nothing that has any compromising information at all and should have treated as a minor issue and he should have been given a warning saying that this was his last straw and even the slightest hiccup would get him demoted or banned. I would like as many replies to this as possible as I feel like this is a topic that needs to be discussed instead of shoved under the rug and then go on with life.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I mean, if he did it one time before, then just remove him from the discord. But that screenshot seems like the admins demoted him for a pretty stupid reason.. Like.. What?
Last time was the "last straw".
Was it clearly stated?
I don't agree that Lycan should have been demoted... Ted, maybe, but uhh...

Can't help but notice you posted a screenshot from the discord which is sorta why... lycan... got.... demoted....

Pretty sure there have been plenty of staff members/community members that have done worse and had nothing happen... but y'know, thats just how it goes

Also you could have solved this easily like with the whole rits thing: JUST FUCKIN REMOVE HIM FROM THE DISCORD how hard is that??? With Ted its different but with Lycan all you had to do was remove him from the discord...

o well i won't argue
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-25-2017, 06:19 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Last time was the "last straw".

So why didn't you just fucking kick him from the staff chat? Isn't this what happened to that Ritsuneru chick? You banned her permanently on all servers instead of just removing her from the staff discord, and Drew agreed they may have jumped a few steps and they would better themselves from it... This is going against that.
Yes Dalek it was.

and Nukil he was told to stop several times the last time this happened, he was banned from the staff chat for a week and told it was his final chance.
Still the information in the screenshot was literally known to EVERYONE in Dinks as well as rits so it was like such a small issue
(02-25-2017, 06:22 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Yes Dalek it was.

and Nukil she was told to stop a multitude of times, she was kicked from the staff chat but people kept adding her back so she could continue to harass, Gragle, Lycan(once and and this is where the "last straw" came in), etc.

hey fam, i only added her back so she could speak up for herself while ya'll were talkin shit and another time to collect evidence that was then deleted after she was kicked again.
(02-25-2017, 06:21 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: JUST FUCKIN REMOVE HIM FROM THE DISCORD how hard is that??? With Ted its different but with Lycan all you had to do was remove him from the discord...

Come on Admiral that's too hard to do.