Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battons for Big Boy Trusted
+1 likes to msg me a lot saying the hackers got him, they are rdmers, and bad things be happening. Idk, could be the boy who cried RDM. But i like him

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
In my defense 2 out of 3 ended up actually being hackers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm going to say +1 for the reasons others have stated, however i have noticed that you do instigate trolling a lot and will sort of 'jump in' on joking around with players, but that's not a super huge deal for trusted so i still support this app
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I will +1 because to me you've been eager to help for a while now and I think a promotion to trusted is the right move.

Things you will need to improve on as trusted are:
-Being active on forums and discord. This could be just me, but I haven't really seen you on both.

and thats it really, checking in a couple times a day to the forums and discord will help a lot.

Trusted gang? lets get it
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
+1, I just played with you for like 2 weeks. You will be helpful to slay those baddast Ts who are going to RDM and make an awful environment in the server. Just keep up okay? Be nice to me and everyone more. cheer
But 1 more thing, don't trust aethor stand next to u. Be careful..... ^^
[Image: Oq2ueYu.png]
[Image: GLE2cSN.png]
@Foxka I understand I like to fool around on TTT, however it is never my intention to encourage trolling to the point it greatly affects others experiences so I will work to improve that behavior.
@DoYouLiftBro I just got back from a vacation so that could be whats contributing to you not seeing me as much, but I usually don't post in threads with comments that aren't meaningful or have already been stated by someone else. I will work on trying to find meaningful ways to be more active.
@"Nancy...<3" Sorry if I sound like I constantly have a resting bitch face lol. When you've played TTT for so long sometimes you forget that some people don't see the game the same way as you. I'll try harder to be friendlier towards players that aren't my "friends" and its ok aethor is a high priority target and always gets knifed cause I know I can't beat him in a gun fight.
I appreciate the criticisms guys thank you very much!
Your application has been Accepted. Welcome to the team!