Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don’t wanna be that guy but
I realize this a mainly a TTT issue nor have I seen the footage that led to a ban but the spectator thing is something we have noticed on PH as well. Being able to have mod to see when you are being spectated has brought along an item of notice after dealing with that particular mod over time. Not to say that every person using that mod is hacking, but we are yet to run into someone who was using that mod and not hacking at some point. This sounds like the exact same thing here but with TTT aspects. Also, any person who lashes out in an unban request because they are not getting their way or their story does not make sense or keeps changing, is a person who has shown their true colors and probably not worth your time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I spectated yee a couple of times and recorded him, reviewed those recordings, and deleted them because I did not see anything suspicious. There would be some times where I’d spectate Aethor or Mini and they wouldn’t be aiming at the head on my screen but it registers as a headshot on their screen. I really do believe this was the same case for him because he was not aim locking. His bopping is the same as them too. 

Although, I can not defend his walls for that I C U shit is questionable. And I also can’t defend his toxicity.

Overall, all my experience with him has not raised any alarms (only for the first day I encountered him).
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
i looked at the ban report and yeah, theres not really enough evidence to say yeee is cheating (except bhop maybe? idk, its hard to detect bhop in gmod since its ridiculously easy, just like v34 source)

btw, knowing someone is spectated you isn't ""exactly"" cheating but it should be re-written in the rules that it is. you can make your own client that uses code to tell you and display when you are being spectating (these custom clients are rare, usually only a person with programming experience would have one. it's quite common on serious GMOD, and technically ghosting, but not hacking.)

i didnt see any proof of walls either, because in the clip where he killed aeth0r i think he was a traitor, and traitor's can just use radars or other means (pretty sure you can check in dlogs)

a 4 minute clip and a 10 second clip of really nothing shouldn't be his ban reason, i think witnesses should ban him for toxicity if he truly was, and upload screenshots of the toxicity and ban him on those terms instead of hacking, since the hacking evidence is weak at best. everyone on this thread says he was toxic, so i think everyone can all agree thats a good reason. plus he's banned from the forums, so i dont think anyone is wrong. ban is definitely warranted, but currently for the wrong terms.
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
(05-27-2019, 03:07 PM)rue Wrote: i looked at the ban report and yeah, theres not really enough evidence to say yeee is cheating (except bhop maybe? idk, its hard to detect bhop in gmod since its ridiculously easy, just like v34 source)

btw, knowing someone is spectated you isn't ""exactly"" cheating but it should be re-written in the rules that it is. you can make your own client that uses code to tell you and display when you are being spectating (these custom clients are rare, usually only a person with programming experience would have one. it's quite common on serious GMOD, and technically ghosting, but not hacking.)

i didnt see any proof of walls either, because in the clip where he killed aeth0r i think he was a traitor, and traitor's can just use radars or other means (pretty sure you can check in dlogs)

a 4 minute clip and a 10 second clip of really nothing shouldn't be his ban reason, i think witnesses should ban him for toxicity if he truly was, and upload screenshots of the toxicity and ban him on those terms instead of hacking, since the hacking evidence is weak at best. everyone on this thread says he was toxic, so i think everyone can all agree thats a good reason. plus he's banned from the forums, so i dont think anyone is wrong. ban is definitely warranted, but currently for the wrong terms.

Just in case (and i hope) you are misunderstanding, we are saying that his responses in his unban request were toxic, no one is talking about ingame.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-27-2019, 03:31 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(05-27-2019, 03:07 PM)rue Wrote: i looked at the ban report and yeah, theres not really enough evidence to say yeee is cheating (except bhop maybe? idk, its hard to detect bhop in gmod since its ridiculously easy, just like v34 source)

Just in case (and i hope) you are misunderstanding, we are saying that his responses in his unban request were toxic, no one is talking about ingame.

oh my fault, someone said he was racist so i thought they were talking about in game.
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
(05-27-2019, 03:53 PM)rue Wrote:
(05-27-2019, 03:31 PM)Foxka Wrote:

oh my fault, someone said he was racist so i thought they were talking about in game.

I mean I did see him use the n word a couple times
Either way, I dont think hes a hacker but the ban should still stick for other reasons
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I'm going to stick my word in real quick. 
Yeah, this thread will probably be locked however, after watching the videos, nothing looked very suspicious besides the b-hop. I will admit slight sus for walling and spec as well. The ban may be unwarranted due to very minimal evidence but they still lashed out heavily after being denied the unban.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Even if yeee wasn't hacking, it doesn't matter. That hacking ban would just be replaced with a community ban
Just gonna state I find it funny he lied in his responses, he tried to claim I was in spectator which is how he "knew I was watching him." But I had actually been killed by shwaggins that round. He knew I had spectated him for 1 round, despite me having died every round that map fairly early ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He has also been warned for racism and still continued to use the n word in server and was targeting aethor that night verbally, that kind of toxic behavior does not belong in this community.