Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don’t wanna be that guy but
(05-28-2019, 06:06 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Just gonna state I find it funny he lied in his responses, he tried to claim I was in spectator which is how he "knew I was watching him." But I had actually been killed by shwaggins that round. He knew I had spectated him for 1 round, despite me having died every round that map fairly early ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He has also been warned for racism and still continued to use the n word in server and was targeting aethor that night verbally, that kind of toxic behavior does not belong in this community.
Yep, hacks are hacks. The rules don't say if it's just hacks that increase performance. Detection for someone specing you is still messing with the game code to go outside normal bounds and is right under the hacking umbrella in my opinion
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Well now that the horse is thoroughly beaten
I suppose we’ll review this at their next unban request, but whatever the “proper title” that we could debate, they won’t be unbanned till then

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon