Ban Appeal for Initiate (but for real this time)
Ingame Name: 
Initiate (aliases "/dev/null," "in1tiate," etc.)
SteamID: 
STEAM_1:0:116895073
Who Banned You: 
Christian (back in 2016 when he was staff)
Reason For Ban: 
Mass RDM
Length of Ban: 
Indefinite
Reason for Mods to Unban: 
Couple of reasons.
  a. It's now been three years since the initial ban, and that ban was perfectly legitimate. I committed mass RDM because I was a dumb kid who watched TTT YouTube videos and thought that was just how it was done. As a regular participant in several other TTT servers since then, I'm confident that my ways have changed and that I won't be a repeat offender.
  b. My unban request from 2018 was accepted, but to my knowledge was never actually acted on. Link is here.
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):
No.
lol wait you were unbanned but not unbanned? I feel like you should have asked an admin or something about it after a few days my dude. But yeah if he was supposed to be unbanned i don't see why not
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Unban in 2018 dang son
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Had some IRL stuff come up and completely forgot to check until a few days ago.
+1

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
Looks like a legacy ban import, when you try to join the server can you screenshot the message it gives you that says you are still banned? If its through ulx still instead of gbans that may explain why you never got unbanned. Either way, just gotta figure out how to make it work this time if I didnt the first go
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
This is an obvious +1. He shouldn't have to have made this ban request. He was already accepted back.
(05-27-2019, 05:48 PM)Foxka Wrote: Looks like a legacy ban import, when you try to join the server can you screenshot the message it gives you that says you are still banned?

Can do.

Quote:[Image: yLBJWiI.png]
I’m going to try to get this fixed now
@Initiate try now