Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!
(05-29-2019, 10:21 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: You are fun to play PH with. I thought you were old enough to be my dad. +1 Very nice man.

Yeah, I tend to get that quite a bit. My personal favorite is when I tell people I'm 17 and I get "no you're not"
Oof

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-30-2019, 10:50 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Oof

Fuck, sorry for forgetting you. 

You're one of the best and most laid back admins that TTT has, but you know how to handle things while keeping your cool. I admire that, and I appreciate the talks we've had and hopefully continue to have regarding TTT and community things. Love you big guy, keep doing what you do.
I remember when I was in this community.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(05-30-2019, 12:47 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: I remember when I was in this community.

This was a community?!
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
@Fozzy sorry for forgetting you gamer, ily <3

Since your return from the depths of inactivity, you've been fun to play TTT (and sometimes CS:GO) with, even with you besting me in many of our matchups. Playing against you on TTT has taught me much, and even without putting much of a voice to your name, you're always a joy to see around, where ever it may be. Love you, buddy, please continue handing my ass to me on TTT.
love you dad have a good year
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(05-30-2019, 05:10 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: @Fozzy sorry for forgetting you gamer, ily <3

Since your return from the depths of inactivity, you've been fun to play TTT (and sometimes CS:GO) with, even with you besting me in many of our matchups. Playing against you on TTT has taught me much, and even without putting much of a voice to your name, you're always a joy to see around, where ever it may be. Love you, buddy, please continue handing my ass to me on TTT.

love u 2 when are we gonna play siege and csgo again :(
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(05-30-2019, 05:47 PM)Fozzy Wrote:
(05-30-2019, 05:10 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: @Fozzy sorry for forgetting you gamer, ily <3

love u 2 when are we gonna play siege and csgo again :(

whenever you want big boi, except for tonight lol shit is going rly rough for me
Mommy how could you forget your own daughter :(