TubbyRat
Ingame Name: TubbyRat

SteamID: tubbyrat

Who Banned You:  penguinslayer

Reason For Ban:  teaming and trolling

Length of Ban:  perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: I didnt know reviving an innocent was against rules, thought if I was revived I worked with the traitors.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other: penguinslayer if you want to go on a date message me on here
NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't even know the full story, but I say -1 for the shitposty/trolling nature that this unban request was posted in.
You clicked “close” on the motd to play the game, the screen that has the rules. 
Also you’re friends with the guy you were teaming with so u kno I think ur story solid

Sike Gotem

i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
-1 gotta agree with Xanax this already comes off as trollish & I wouldn't be surprised if Baboon was the one you were ghosting with
[Image: J6yUs0g]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...4#pid59224

^ Your ban request.

The evidence is clear that you and baboon were teaming. Now, if you were to admit to teaming and apologize, I'd +1 for a reduction

However, I will have to -1 for unban.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Alright, so Ill let the evidence speak for itself. The reason you AND your friend were banned was for the collective reason of both Teaming AND harassment. Which you've already added to my case of harassment with your little date comment.

You and your friend logged onto the server, and upon hearing my voice, begin to harass me. You asking for my number, asking if Im single, and your friend constantly insulting me.

Later, I saw you were both on again and warned a fellow staff member to keep an eye on you 2 as the server was full and I was unable to join. A few minutes later Im able to log on. Now while waiting for the round to end I like to look at previous reports from the current and previous maps to see who I need to keep an eye on. While doing so, I find a report against you in which your response to killing an inno is that you were revived by a t. This peaked my interest, so I looked in old logs to see who revived you. And low and behold it was your friend Baboon, who had previously killed you in an explosion. You then proceed to kill an inno, and probably would have massed had someone not killed you. 

I consulted with @Dildo Shwaggins to make sure I wasn't seeing things and to make sure I was not being biased or whatever you may like to accuse me of, he confirmed that with all the evidence provided it would be a ban. I gave you a perma due to both teaming AND harassment from earlier in the day.

Here is the evidence I collected for those who are curious, and there is also the ban request provided earlier in this unban request: https://imgur.com/a/csIR4tp

For now, Im going to say -1.
Yeah -1 for now, +0 for reduction. Reviving an inno and having that inno work for you is teaming for both people and RDM for the revived inno for every kill. Plus the harassment part of it and the poor effort put into this.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-30-2019, 03:07 PM)TubbyRat Wrote: Other: penguinslayer if you want to go on a date message me on here

-1 this is already not helping your case because you are trolling and harassing
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(05-30-2019, 03:07 PM)TubbyRat Wrote: Other: penguinslayer if you want to go on a date message me on here

Yeah no, unban denied

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon