Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here we go (again)
I highly appreciate your guys feedback. I'll keep on improving in which area(s) I should be fixing. Now that being said, TheUltraFish. What you say is true, I'm usually the quiet type, I don't communicate unless its necessary, that also implies to Discord. Majority the topics being discuss doesn't interest me hence why I stay silent unless they wanted to hear my opinion, but I also listen to the conversation. I'm aware all of you staffs wanted a more interactive individual and perhaps I can change that. And thanks for ignoring the past, it was unforgiving and inappropriate. As we speak, I'm continuing to improve.

As to Voss, I intend to disappear from Garry's Mod to take breaks. I'm sure I took a good chuck so I can resume on playing Garry's Mod. Since now I'm starting to increment my game time. Work can be also stressful so I much needed a break for a bit. But nonetheless, I'll continue to show dedication for that matter. Appreciated it Voss.
(06-02-2019, 08:56 AM)Midnight Wrote: I highly appreciate your guys feedback. I'll keep on improving in which area(s) I should be fixing. Now that being said, TheUltraFish. What you say is true, I'm usually the quiet type, I don't communicate unless its necessary, that also implies to Discord. Majority the topics being discuss doesn't interest me hence why I stay silent unless they wanted to hear my opinion, but I also listen to the conversation. I'm aware all of you staffs wanted a more interactive individual and perhaps I can change that. And thanks for ignoring the past, it was unforgiving and inappropriate. As we speak, I'm continuing to improve.

As to Voss, I intend to disappear from Garry's Mod to take breaks. I'm sure I took a good chuck so I can resume on playing Garry's Mod. Since now I'm starting to increment my game time. Work can be also stressful so I much needed a break for a bit. But nonetheless, I'll continue to show dedication for that matter. Appreciated it Voss.

What you have said about your past, for ignoring it as it was unforgiving and inappropriate, I believe you may be wrong here.

Your history is part of who you are, the good and the bad. Everyone had good reason to question you, your motives, and other items as that were displayed on the Discord and server. People were questioning and concerned with if you had actually learned from your past or if you were trying to get staff to just improve your gameplay.

I will paraphrase the following statement that we have all heard at one point or another but directed towards the individual, 

if someone does not learn from his or her history, that individual is doomed to repeat it.

We all have history, both good and bad. Those who have learned from their history who apply for staff, are those that interest me as they are continually trying to improve themselves. Good luck with your application Midnight.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Hey Midnight, Thank for applying!

You're pretty active and thats helpful to see that you're serious about being part of the team. I know that you've recently have come back from a long time of inactivity and to me this is a sudden to comment on. I've known you have been wanting back on the team, but in my opinion I don't feel like you're ready. I hope you don't get discouraged from this, keep going at your pace dude. I do see you being silent from time to time, only really sending us messages about ghosting or hacking, which is good. Get known in the community abit more not just for your high kill count. When there's ghosters and you also notice continue to let us know regardless if we are already on the case, and when we are trying to get evidence, try and hold back so we can catch them. Thanks for being chill and helping out from time to time, but I also want to see improvement in letting players know about illegal spots and our new rules. I also haven't seen much of that happening with you, hence the silence. I've read your previous posts, so no reason to explain it to me, you good. I just wanted to make peace with my comments. 

For these reasons, I can't give a +1 or -1, I'll remain Neutral cause I believe you would make a good staff, but I just feel like you aren't ready for it right now. You just came back recently, and you been on the server for 3 days and 9 hours, might be more than that by then, but show us how much you can adapt and improve more.
I'm going to remain neutral because I can't really give you a +1 or a -1, I don't really know but from all the experience you sometimes go afk and I get confused for a bit until you get back, but best of luck
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
From my point of view, I see you playing a lot of hours Midnight, but not engaging with the community very often, in game or otherwise. The few times I see you respond to someone asking for help, your answers seem short and typed with frustration. It's almost as if having the responsibilities of staff would keep you from killing all the props, and you dont like that very much. I know that people can change, but the previous staff applications I see show that you have abandoned your position as staff more than once. With those things considered, it's gonna be a -1 from me.
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
0+ Im not gonna say anymore - I do remember playing with you awhile  back and its good to see you come back.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cd7d5c95557653041...=giphy.gif]
I have notice you been more active in the server and community. You also been helping a lot more in game when someone asks a question or if someone is illegal. I think you would make a great staff again and think you should be given another chance.

+1

Good luck.
im going to have to disagree with some of the replies, i feel like he does not interact with the community and even when he is addressed by new players, does not reply. I do not mean to be overly critical but i feel like a staff member should be more a part of the community. I see he has 10 weeks on the server but i dont feel like hes a part of the community to many players who get on now.
Midnight, for the times I played with you, I seen you trying to help staff sometimes as well, but I remain a bit neutral for now because you need to be more active on game which then if you played more and engage and help a bit more with staff I will change mine to +1.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
(06-03-2019, 05:55 PM)Turkey Sandwich Wrote: im going to have to disagree with some of the replies, i feel like he does not interact with the community and even when he is addressed by new players, does not reply. I do not mean to be overly critical but i feel like a staff member should be more a part of the community. I see he has 10 weeks on the server but i dont feel like hes a part of the community to many players who get on now.

he used to play everyday for hours at a time he went on a long break he recently came back
[Image: J6yUs0g]