Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MommaBlondie Trusted Application
Blondemom is such a chill person and I dont think there would be any issue with her becoming a trusted on the PH server. AS stated she is on when few people are has been smart with her donor privileges, which should equate to her knowing what commands to use and when not to use them as trusted.

+1 for you Blondemom. Good luck!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Hey BlondeMom! Thanks for Applying!

I've known you for awhile now, and you're one of the chiller players. You are on most of the time even when I'm on and even on times that none of the staff are on. I haven't seen you messing around with your donor commands and have only used them when they were needed on baddies like mic spammers. 

I do suggest gaining some activity on the forums and looking around the posts that come up not just from the prop hunt side. 

It's a (+1) from me, I wish you good luck on this application.
+1
You have been a nice person to the people on server, I've never had a problem with you at all. You know the rules, you make sure people are not hiding illegally and you are on a lot. I have never seen you abuse your donor powers at all and you know when to use them. I think you'll be able to handle yourself as trusted. Idk if you have a recording software or not but that would be real good to have.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

I think you would make a great addition as trusted. You're very friendly and helpful to players and staff. You show you understand the rules well which will translate to staffing and taking on that role. Best of luck on your app and +1.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I'm not active at all but the times that I have been lucky enough to be on at the same time as you, you are a wonderful player and help where you can and are needed. You would make a wonderful addition to the team! Good luck!
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1 You're very helpful, friendly, and a humble person! You're one of those players who helped me when I was dealing with a lot of rulebreakers before my hiatus. Until now, you still enforce the server really well but even better than before. You have met the requirements of becoming a Trusted! Goodluck on your Application, and hopefully you'll be promoted! ^_^
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
never had any issues with you on anything a good all round player that knows the rules +1
You're very helpful when your on the server and I had never had any issue with you at all.I also agree what everyone says and see no reason why you shouldn't be trusted. I think you can get use to the new role real fast, so it's a 1+ for me.

Good Luck
I'll say a +1 because you were active on server, engaging with helping players as well as helping staff with disruptive players. Even when there some sus players being obvious you message staff when they are on the case or when they also just noticed.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Since after I get to know you for a while, I'm actually starting to trust you for you to become staff. You intend to assist new players, tone down the atmosphere whenever its getting out of hand, and not abusing your powers when staffs aren't on. And yes, your time on the forums and Discord are quite lacking, however, its fixable. I'm giving you a positive one (+1). Good luck Blondie.