Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MommaBlondie Trusted Application
(06-02-2019, 04:45 AM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: +1
You have been a nice person to the people on server, I've never had a problem with you at all. You know the rules, you make sure people are not hiding illegally and you are on a lot. I have never seen you abuse your donor powers at all and you know when to use them. I think you'll be able to handle yourself as trusted. Idk if you have a recording software or not but that would be real good to have.

I have recording software!!  :D Thank you

(06-01-2019, 09:15 PM)§4Titan17 Wrote: Hey I'm gonna give a +0 You do know the rules pretty well and all, idk just somethings like learning how to deal with players ghosting/hacking and a bit on illegal spots. Best of luck

Thank you Titan, as a player when i see someone that is suspicious i chime to staff  :)

(06-01-2019, 10:07 PM)Andre Wrote: I’m gonna say +1 as of now you have met full staff requirements I think you’d be a great trusted make sure you do get a recording software of some sort in order to get evidence of situations. But overall you’re a fun player to play with and you do help out with mic spammer and trollers. 

Good luck - Andre

Thank you Andre, I got recording software  :P

(06-01-2019, 10:13 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: +1 Friendly, active, met requirements. Having you as staff would be welcoming to new users as you generally bring good vibes from what I have seen. Good luck!

Thank you Starky  Cool

(06-01-2019, 11:44 PM)§9Kitty§bQua_ke Wrote: +1 I feel like the times I play with you, you like to help me with the mic spammers, haxors, and ghosters. I really appreciate all the help and courage to do that and I feel like if I can't get them then your always there to gag and mute them. All I want to say is good luck and hope you join the ph staff community

I love playing when you are on kitty  Heart Thank you

(06-02-2019, 12:24 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: In most cases when I see that applicants do not initially meet the requirements (for example: not being on the Discord, not having enough hours, etc. or in your case not having an introduction thread before you applied), I give them a -1. This is for them not reaching the minimum requirements and/or them not paying attention to detail which is important and a good way to weed out applicants until they are ready. Does this make me too harsh or critical, even for minor things? Some have thought so why others have supported my decision. However in this particular case, I made an exception.

You meet the minimum time requirements, have not abused your donor privileges, are on when there are only a few if any staff available or on, have a good attitude and character when you are on the server, help out on the server with players, and always pleasant to be around. I have not heard of any nor have I had any issues with you, and did not know that you were interested in becoming staff.

I do not see any reason why you should not be able to get the Trusted rank. +1 from me.

Thank you Fish, I am getting more active on discord and forums!!  :D

(06-02-2019, 12:26 AM)Sharky Wrote: 1+ I havent had any issues with you or your performance- Helpful reliable and caring and for that I think youll be great for staff

Thank you Sharky  :)

(06-02-2019, 01:23 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
Please add these to your application as your previous names:

3BlondeMom
BlondeMom
april§

I have never had an issue with you on or off server. 
You've been very kind and respectful to players in the community.
You meet all the requirements to become Trusted. 

I am going to suggest that you spend some time on forums looking into a few threads that will help you. 

Overall I'm going with a +0
Best of Luck ^_^

Thank you Voss,  I have been active on forums and putting some comments on a few  :D  Thank you for the threads

(06-02-2019, 01:40 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Blondemom is such a chill person and I dont think there would be any issue with her becoming a trusted on the PH server.  AS stated she is on when few people are has been smart with her donor privileges, which should equate to her knowing what commands to use and when not to use them as trusted.  

+1 for you Blondemom.  Good luck!

Thank you Bro!!   Cool

(06-02-2019, 02:27 AM)Abdel Wrote: Hey BlondeMom! Thanks for Applying!

I've known you for awhile now, and you're one of the chiller players. You are on most of the time even when I'm on and even on times that none of the staff are on. I haven't seen you messing around with your donor commands and have only used them when they were needed on baddies like mic spammers. 

I do suggest gaining some activity on the forums and looking around the posts that come up not just from the prop hunt side. 

It's a (+1) from me, I wish you good luck on this application.

Thank you Abdel  Cool

(06-02-2019, 04:45 AM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: +1
You have been a nice person to the people on server, I've never had a problem with you at all. You know the rules, you make sure people are not hiding illegally and you are on a lot. I have never seen you abuse your donor powers at all and you know when to use them. I think you'll be able to handle yourself as trusted. Idk if you have a recording software or not but that would be real good to have.

Thank you DeathStar,  I have recording software  :)

(06-02-2019, 12:19 PM)Avi Wrote: I think you would make a great addition as trusted. You're very friendly and helpful to players and staff. You show you understand the rules well which will translate to staffing and taking on that role. Best of luck on your app and +1.

Thank you very much Avi  Heart

(06-02-2019, 12:31 PM)JustKuono Wrote: I'm not active at all but the times that I have been lucky enough to be on at the same time as you, you are a wonderful player and help where you can and are needed. You would make a wonderful addition to the team! Good luck!

Thank you Kuono  Heart

(06-03-2019, 08:56 AM)Kou Wrote: +1 You're very helpful, friendly, and a humble person! You're one of those players who helped me when I was dealing with a lot of rulebreakers before my hiatus. Until now, you still enforce the server really well but even better than before. You have met the requirements of becoming a Trusted! Goodluck on your Application, and hopefully you'll be promoted! ^_^

Thank you so much Kou  ;)

(06-03-2019, 10:29 AM)§dCorrilly Wrote: never had any issues  with you on anything a good all round player that knows the rules  +1

Thank you Corrilly, I love playing while you are on, even though you give me the run around -lol  :D Heart

(06-03-2019, 05:35 PM)Dopey Wrote: You're very helpful when your on the server and I had never had any issue with you at all.I also agree what everyone says and see no reason why you shouldn't be trusted. I think you can get use to the new role real fast, so it's a 1+ for me.  

Good Luck

Thank you so much Dopey  Heart

(06-03-2019, 06:19 PM)Ryuji Sakamoto Wrote: I'll say a +1 because you were active on server, engaging with helping players as well as helping staff with disruptive players. Even when there some sus players being obvious you message staff when they are on the case or when they also just noticed.

Thank you Ryuji  :)

(06-03-2019, 09:32 PM)Midnight Wrote: Since after I get to know you for a while, I'm actually starting to trust you for you to become staff. You intend to assist new players, tone down the atmosphere whenever its getting out of hand, and not abusing your powers when staffs aren't on. And yes, your time on the forums and Discord are quite lacking, however, its fixable. I'm giving you a positive one (+1). Good luck Blondie.

Thank you Midnight, I am getting more active on discord and forums  :)
(06-01-2019, 09:15 PM)§4Titan17 Wrote: Hey I'm gonna give a +0 You do know the rules pretty well and all, idk just somethings like learning how to deal with players ghosting/hacking and a bit on illegal spots. Best of luck

That's what the Trusted rank is for. Not everybody is perfect, and Trusted is a rank to help hone your skills in learning and enforcing the rules fairly and calmly.
(06-05-2019, 12:46 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

That's what the Trusted rank is for. Not everybody is perfect, and Trusted is a rank to help hone your skills in learning and enforcing the rules fairly and calmly.
Yeah sorry I guess your right Laced, I'm not perfect either you guys gave me a chance so I think I'll change my answer to a +1
[Image: titan.gif]
(06-05-2019, 11:19 PM)§4Titan17 Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 12:46 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

Yeah sorry I guess your right Laced, I'm not perfect either you guys gave me a chance so I think I'll change my answer to a +1

Thank you Titan  :)
Congratulations, the amount of feedback from the community is outstanding, and I personally have witnessed your helpfulness and levelheadedness in server. You will receive your in game rank when Dink is free, but I'll slap on the discord and forum rank :)
Welcome to the team.