Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About the housev_3 map
(06-14-2019, 11:48 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 06:23 PM)Avi Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 05:06 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: possible replacement for v3> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1769978083

Looks interesting and has enough slots with no CSS textures. Would need testing and it was just released today so Idk what kind of bugs or issues it might have. So it might be best to wait a little bit with this map in case it is broken some how.

This is another Morgan map, if anything needs to be fixed he is easy enough to contact. When I asked him about making changes to motel blacke 2019 he was more then accommodating and got it done in just a few days.
Sember I also check his other maps that he made and one replacement that badly need is Ph_School with his version which is updated with more areas to hide and same rules apply for illegal hiding spots. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1475455269
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
PH_school just needs to be removed, academy is the replacement and already in rotation.
(06-15-2019, 11:46 AM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: PH_school just needs to be removed, academy is the replacement and already in rotation.

I agree with this because Academy is just a replacement and school is similar to housev_3 and the school map would be a good map for overflow.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
(06-16-2019, 01:48 AM)§5Kitty§9Qua_ke Wrote:
(06-15-2019, 11:46 AM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: PH_school just needs to be removed, academy is the replacement and already in rotation.

I agree with this because Academy is just a replacement and school is similar to housev_3 and the school map would be a good map for overflow.

For like the 3rd time this thread, that is not possible, as it pulls from the same steam workshop, so if it's removed from main it's also removed from overflow
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(06-16-2019, 04:28 AM)Alora Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 01:48 AM)§5Kitty§9Qua_ke Wrote:

For like the 3rd time this thread, that is not possible, as it pulls from the same steam workshop, so if it's removed from main it's also removed from overflow

Not to mention, there are many differences between the two and unlike house v3, props do always stand a small chance due to how the map is made with spacing that school has that house does not. Just shooting noobtubes or checking the same spots every hunter round will not guarantee victory unlike on house.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Totally in favor of this map going, it gets so boring after a few rounds. It is a shame that overflow and main can't have separate maps as these smaller maps would suit overflow better but some fresh maps would be great!
Is it too much to ask Dink to seperate workshops for the two servers and have the same content, but different maps?

I realize this would take some time, but it'd be worth it in the long run.
(06-16-2019, 06:32 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Is it too much to ask Dink to seperate workshops for the two servers and have the same content, but different maps?

It should be possible, it just depends on willingness to take the time. I agree it would be worth it.
(06-16-2019, 06:32 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Is it too much to ask Dink to seperate workshops for the two servers and have the same content, but different maps?

I could honestly possible work on this with him and get it done. It just might take a bit. He's been swamped with work lately.

As for the rest of this, house v3 will be removed 100%
So far I have found 3 maps to add in place of it. So therefore im going to lock this thread.