Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About the housev_3 map
(06-03-2019, 04:42 PM)Alora Wrote: I'm going to suggest that this map be moved to TTT, they'll like it....

In all seri, I'm pretty sure people said that there is a version of this map where it's like much bigger but I can't seem to find it.

Oh god please don't remind me of the trappycottage days, everyone spawned in one tiny area and a T would always jihad and mass rdm their t buddies 

But yeah, as fun as it is to be a hunter sided map, it's just too small in my opinion. Hunter sided is one thing, but on a fuller server the size will lead to 3-5 getting a bunch of kills and then nothing much beyond that
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Might I suggest ph_octagon as a replacement for house v3? At work right now or I'd find the link. Octagon is small-medium, but not super one-sided like House v3.
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
I mina also slide this suggestion for the removal of Indoor pool as well.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(06-04-2019, 02:42 PM)Alora Wrote: I mina also slide this suggestion for the removal of Indoor pool as well.

Yo I'm all down for replacing pool I hate that map with a passion, and I always hear how much people hate it after picking it tbh
Also momma blondie anyone's opinions matter here, we posted this in hopes to get community feedback from players and staff alike.[url=https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/User-167-3MommaBlondie][/url]
I think a separate thread regarding indoor pool would be needed. 
Let's keep this one about House_V3

Since we don't have the means at the moment to make house overflow exclusive, I'm in support of its removal. 
possible replacement for v3> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1769978083
(06-14-2019, 05:06 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: possible replacement for v3> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1769978083

Looks interesting and has enough slots with no CSS textures. Would need testing and it was just released today so Idk what kind of bugs or issues it might have. So it might be best to wait a little bit with this map in case it is broken some how.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-14-2019, 06:23 PM)Avi Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 05:06 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: possible replacement for v3> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1769978083

Looks interesting and has enough slots with no CSS textures. Would need testing and it was just released today so Idk what kind of bugs or issues it might have. So it might be best to wait a little bit with this map in case it is broken some how.

I will download and test that map with either Deathstar, Augment, Nuru or Abdel and I will post if there any props that are broken and spots that maybe illegal.

Just Now: Only Illegal spots so far is under bunkbeds and in pillows of bunkbeds, and maybe in some sofa since I can go through them as a can. Only Illegal Prop is the CD. Unique props: dressers, bathtub, weird lamps, ficus, flat bookshelf, copy machine, pool chairs, pool table, stove and fridge, wheelchair, White sofa, (anything moveable and able to be hold) Prop you cannot be or tried to be: Piano and Piano seat and unique paintings on the walls.

Also, From Augment's post about PH_Octagon, I tested that map with him and found no illegal spots nor illegal props surprisingly........ the silver tables where you sometimes can go underneath it is block, 1 hula girl behind the mess of crates, the big old fashion television is prop-able, there a banana shrine with plant arrange to in a row, there 2 kitchens (somewhat one is main the other is storage), the paintings on the walls are prop-able, cannot go under or behind the big metal fridges as small prop or a pole. Thats about it, if I remember correctly. 
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
With the housev_3 map is like small and people get really bored on the map and always ask when the map is going to be finished and I think we should just remove it entirely because people eventually know where all the spots are and their kills just rank up entirely and doesn't give other people a chance to even find props like with the regular players they know all the spots and don't give new players a chance and I just think that it would be fair game to just remove the map and replace it with something else.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
(06-14-2019, 06:23 PM)Avi Wrote:

This is another Morgan map, if anything needs to be fixed he is easy enough to contact. When I asked him about making changes to motel blacke 2019 he was more then accommodating and got it done in just a few days.