Poll: Unban Mosshead?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
1 50.00%
No
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I would love to play again :v)
Ingame Name: Moss????????

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54817884

Who Banned You: queef commando

Reason For Ban: "Repeated Abuse + Ghosting After Endless Warnings"

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...t=Mosshead Server staff (Including the person who banned me) voted unanimously to unban me on my previous unban post (~ years ago? I can't remember), but nothing came from it. I expected to have a conversation with someone about a potential unban, but didn't get that either. I'd love to play again maybe for just a bit because I have so many fond memories (amongst all the overwhelmingly bad ones) and wanted to reconnect with the many people who I used to know so well, but haven't spoken to in 4 years.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes, many times, will link if asked. *Probably can't link the majority of them, however, as they were on the old forums.

Other: I honestly feel like, although it sounds pretentious, the events that led up to me getting banned so long ago are almost completely null now, since it's been such a long time. I understand that some may not agree, but this time I'd like to actually have a conversation about an unban, instead of receiving such a positive reception from many, just for it to be ignored in the end. Also just take tmod away from me, I don't want it - I don't want to have to deal with reports, I just want to play the game :v)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1 unban this dood, been a long time nah mean
1 + Long Long Ban - Deserves Unban
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
he's been gone for a couple years so I'll +1 this and did this man get his fleshlight or nah
[Image: J6yUs0g]
It's probably been long enough, +1
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Unbanning

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon