Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old players?/when did you join
Hi, I was in the shower when I suddenly thought : "I wonder how many old players still play on the server (TTT)"

so that is my question

How many old players still play on the server?
As in, joined the TTT server in early 2015.
Most of my friends from then have left or been banned, so I was wondering how many remain.

So uhh... help me make a list of early 2015 joiners and feel free to list your join date below

I'll start

I joined TTT on January 24th, 2015.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I would of originally been apart of the community in December of 2015. I had became progressively more active after the New Year, for I had just moved after I joined the server.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I joined on December 28th, 2016
Dont look so blue
August 2015.
March 2016
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
First Seen: Mar 01, 2016 5:00 PM
Almost one year.
August 2016
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
December 2015. I had just downloaded Garry's Mod after years of not playing it, then my friend Gragle said there was a fun server to play one.

Once I got past all the cancer, it was pretty fun.
Searched my old names on Steam and I actually first played Feb 2 2016 but wasn't really active in the community until late November I think
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Dec 16, 2014
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]