Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old players?/when did you join
I dont know if i joined the server as Tiger Ace Fasda22 but if i did then i joined on the second of August 2015, weird i have no recollection of me joining at all its so normal for me now to find Dinksttt and click on it :P
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
I don't play anymore. I joined August 2015. My younger brother introduced me to the server. Our computers were literally right next to each other but because of it, we never actually ghosted. But despite that, we were on watch quite a lot. It was funny.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
March 28, 2015
Sometime in 2014, I think it was summer cause that's when I used to play most

(02-26-2017, 02:07 AM)blakeman1 Wrote: January 2014, one of the earliest (and still existing) members, it was about 3-4 months after the server started.

I have over 1540 hours on here. :)

Yeah I remember when I came on for first time you were here and Styles was still co-owner (before his incidents)
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
September 11, 2001