Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Server Boost
Hey guys, I was browsing some of my discords this morning when I came across this link in an announcement. 

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/...-Boosting-

Discord nitro now has an option for its subscribers to boost one server at a time without additional cost. There are three levels of boost we can get with 2, 10, and 50 people boosting our discord. The benefits at differential levels include:

Higher quality Voice Chat for laced to blow your headphones out
More emoji for more Pepe and ban (person) emotes
Higher upload limit in the server for better quality memes
And some icon, background, and banner customization we can add to see more dinkleberg 

From what I’ve read it looks simple enough to select our server to be boosted. It would be awesome if you guys would add our server and I think we get through the 2nd level easy enough. Let’s get this BOOST

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Update:

Thanks to @DoYouLiftBro and @[green][AC] Assassin Desorito for being our first two boosters, getting to us level one boost.

additionally thanks to @"Mother Nuru" for being the third and @Dildo Shwaggins for being fourth! Now thanks to @Penguinslayer4, we are at five!

we now have an animated server icon, custom invitation link background(web browsers only), and higher voice quality for a few channels.

We only need FIVE more nitro users to boost to get to level two. So if you're interested, don't hesitate to boost. :)