Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Potato TTT Suggestions Thread
(06-06-2019, 08:54 PM)rue Wrote: why the fuck would you change the m16 i swear if you played CSS you would killed yourself because i'm for the m16 shooting as fast as the css m4a1 because the base TTT speed is COMPLETELY useless and it still takes alot of effort despite the firerate

It still doesn't shoot as fast as the css m4a1. The current m16 firerate is a bit lower than that. I'd be for that, too. Either it needs to be the base speed or the css m4a1 speed. Both sound good to me.
(06-06-2019, 09:09 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 08:54 PM)rue Wrote: why the fuck would you change the m16 i swear if you played CSS you would killed yourself because i'm for the m16 shooting as fast as the css m4a1 because the base TTT speed is COMPLETELY useless and it still takes alot of effort despite the firerate

It still doesn't shoot as fast as the css m4a1. The current m16 firerate is a bit lower than that. I'd be for that, too. Either it needs to be the base speed or the css m4a1 speed. Both sound good to me.

the base speed is like shooting a css SG550, which makes no sense because in most ttt servers with the 550, it shoots faster than the m16 so i'd hope that either
a. nothing happens to m16 and it stays where it is
b. it get updated to css speed
c. d/t weapon "silenced m16/m4a1" gets added
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
(06-06-2019, 06:26 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: - The following rule, I still believe it should be a KOS after a reasonable amount of warnings like the grapple hook warnings.(agreed so didn't replace with my text, @Hani would agree this should be done, but also disagree because she likes being a mod)

i already suggested this why would me being a mod make me all of a sudden say nvm
thank u for this dumb claim
(06-06-2019, 10:29 PM)Hani Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 06:26 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: - The following rule, I still believe it should be a KOS after a reasonable amount of warnings like the grapple hook warnings.(agreed so didn't replace with my text, @Hani would agree this should be done, but also disagree because she likes being a mod)

i already suggested this why would me being a mod make me all of a sudden say nvm

You've disagreed with yourself before over this claim about whether it would be implemented or not.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(06-07-2019, 07:05 AM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 10:29 PM)Hani Wrote:

You've disagreed with yourself before over this claim about whether it would be implemented or not.

Nobody knows whether it would be implemented or not, but it definitely should.
The M16 buff was only supposed to be a tiny fire rate buff, higher accuracy and the damage wasn't touched
but trombowen buffed the fire rate a bit too much and made it too good

The ammo bug is very easy to fix like just gotta make the default ammo match the magazine ammo or make it not spawn with ammo
I told dink how to do it with the other weapons that are known to have the bug
merry christmas xbox
Compromise for knife: Make it do 90 damage and be consumed upon one use, so not instakill unless damaged already, but still significant enough so it isn't totally useless.