Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S.A.A. V2
As you may remember a certain organization existed a year or so ago. This organization was dedicated to the changing of lives away from the evil of the shitgun. With the arrival of the atrocity known as the double barrel, I urge you all to take heed and turn away from this evil. 

The original group is found here, and their stories may provide you with inspiration.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-Anonymous

Take the first step to make a change. 

As previously there is a ranking system. Use this to judge where you are in your journey. 

Rank 1. Shitgunner- this is for new members, and people who are still struggling with the shotgun.
Rank 2. Mixed- This is for people that switch between Shitgun and automatic.
Rank 3. Much improved- this is for those that have given up their shitgun ways, and have chosen the path of the automatic but with copious rounds.
Rank 4. Snipers only- As you can tell by the name. Snipers and deagle/bullshite/S&m only. (occasional famas and other small magazine guns) 

Remember this is for your own good

Sincerely,

@TDawg4 
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
hellpo yes i am rank 2 unles thers i am fighting acgainst multip,. shitgun users.
then ia must adapt the shotgs to libreate my felwoe people
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Rank 3 here. I still use Vector. That being said, I will admit to relapsing to Rank 2 for the sole purpose of RDMing @Penguinslayer4 on my old, slow computer but I have enough control to only use shitguns for situations that may absolutely require them such as that. With a new, much faster computer and improved aim from improved input, I see myself remaining at Rank 3 though depending on how I feel I sometimes even act as more of a rank 4 some rounds when I use more Bullshite than Vector

But anyways, for all you rank 1s and 2s out there, you can do it.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
does sg count as sniper bc if so i am 4
Yes, although it must be alongside consistent use of delayed semiauto weapons. @Laced Xanax
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(06-07-2019, 09:49 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: Yes, although it must be alongside consistent use of delayed semiauto weapons. @Laced Xanax

well say no more i use degle and s&w and scout and shooter gun
I'm not a fan of the shotgun, doesn't shoot fast enough for my liking :P also, @Dildo Shwaggins if you don't stop tagging me in random shit I swear I will permanently ban you and leave it.
(06-07-2019, 09:57 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: I'm not a fan of the shotgun, doesn't shoot fast enough for my liking :P also, @Dildo Shwaggins if you don't stop tagging me in random shit I swear I will permanently ban you and leave it.

Sounds like a challenge to me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I just alternate between snipers/autos depending on the map.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
im rank 5 ive actually never touched a shotgun at all or gotten a kill with one on the server

popular opinion

the double barrel is the 2019 version of what the locomotive + mp7 combo was in 2017, or what the locomotive 2017 was in general
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]