Poll: Do you guys think that the idea of me being trusted is a good idea??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes you are alright and you becoming trusted is ok.
0%
0 0%
Yes the facts checkout but i dont know you much but you seem like you would be good
0%
0 0%
I am indifferent to you becoming of trusted because i don't know you well because you play at a different time then i do.
44.44%
4 44.44%
No i haven't played with you much and dont know how you are so i think you might not be a great choice for trusted.
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think its time...
Ingame Name: ~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62538807

Time Played: Approximately 1 Week 5 days if i remember, over 200 hours in gametracker over my couple names. 

When First Joined: October 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Normally later in the night, when there is less then 16 people on, but i do almost nothing all day long so pretty much available all day long.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Well i have been around long enough and i know what im doing, not 100% what trusted does but i think i can do most of it. 

Why you want to help the community: I mean this is the third community i joined and i would like to help keep it from dying like the last 2. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Both of these were a while ago, one of them was resolved and it wasnt me that got this account banned: http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...p115557460 (Old forums) 

Second one is one i tried to get unbanned from a ban that i did to myself that i accept but at the time i was *Really* tired and had little reasoning skills: http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...p117220045 (Also old forums a while ago) 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Not that i know of.

How did you find us?: Just looking for TTT servers after the last community i played on died.

Other: Im pretty sure most of you know me and i feel like i have had little conflict with much of you. Maybe a little bit of healthy debate with some mods, but otherwise you guys are ok... i guess. 
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Keeping it neutral because I've been banned for the past month. Haven't been able to see much of you
You play at a time I don't usually play so I don't see you much, I can't really say anything.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+0, I do t see you on the server enough to consider or contempt you being staff
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Blackcat  I trust you. I trust you'll bag my groceries without crushing my bread you little shit.  AHAAHAAHHAHAHAAA!! Trusted?! AAAAHAHAAAA!!!![Image: 70ab758477fa84ed8fc0300ad40f260d.jpg]
+0, nothing bad stands out but nothing spectacular stands out either
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
One of the things that i was told to work on after i applied was being active and useful in the community. Such as mari before she got trusted. I see this as very important before becoming staff.
I wouldn't be against you becoming staff in the future, and i dont believe in +0. so im not gonna give a rating.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
-1 never see you on, kind of a troll.
You are one on the biggest trolls and argue about everything. Very inconstant playtime.
[Image: John-Krasinski-no.gif]
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
;; -1
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================