Poll: Do you guys think that the idea of me being trusted is a good idea??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes you are alright and you becoming trusted is ok.
0%
0 0%
Yes the facts checkout but i dont know you much but you seem like you would be good
0%
0 0%
I am indifferent to you becoming of trusted because i don't know you well because you play at a different time then i do.
44.44%
4 44.44%
No i haven't played with you much and dont know how you are so i think you might not be a great choice for trusted.
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think its time...
I'm not gonna even bother with my format because I don't need to for you. Here's some of the reasons you're not gonna get Trusted any time soon:
  • You've been here 16 months and have ~200 hours of play time total
  • You're not constantly on and in fact have miserable presence in the last 2 months
  • You're a troll, and not even a good one
  • You're one of the Top 5 most bitchy people on the server
  • You shitpost and bait negative reputation on the forums
  • You've made no genuine effort to approach the standards that are sought in Staff who earn their rank
Finally, and this is the most important thing...

(02-26-2017, 12:53 PM)Bang Bang Wrote: Blackcat  I trust you. I trust you'll bag my groceries without crushing my bread you little shit.  AHAAHAAHHAHAHAAA!! Trusted?! AAAAHAHAAAA!!!![Image: 70ab758477fa84ed8fc0300ad40f260d.jpg]

...Our server mascot has rejected you.

Lol, No.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-26-2017, 04:54 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: I'm not gonna even bother with my format because I don't need to for you. Here's some of the reasons you're not gonna get Trusted any time soon:
  • You've been here 16 months and have ~200 hours of play time total
  • You're not constantly on and in fact have miserable presence in the last 2 months
  • You're a troll, and not even a good one
  • You're one of the Top 5 most bitchy people on the server
  • You shitpost and bait negative reputation on the forums
  • You've made no genuine effort to approach the standards that are sought in Staff who earn their rank
Finally, and this is the most important thing...

(02-26-2017, 12:53 PM)Bang Bang Wrote: Blackcat  I trust you. I trust you'll bag my groceries without crushing my bread you little shit.  AHAAHAAHHAHAHAAA!! Trusted?! AAAAHAHAAAA!!!![Image: 70ab758477fa84ed8fc0300ad40f260d.jpg]

...Our server mascot has rejected you.

That is one stone cold stunner
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
No
Application Denied.
Work on everything above, and it'll take a lot of work and time for you to be considered for a staff position.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]