Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
harassment and rape jokes
Offender's Name: Awesome45630's corpse

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:081526697

Potential Witnesses: 

Reason to Ban: harassment and targeting 

Proof: heres the video times below

Other:  i spoke with @DoYouLiftBro  if i should bother posting this he also said he would say some words

time stamps 1:19 
2:04 i tell him to stop 
4:31-5:20  a prop come flying at us like a boomer rang i get blamed  he calls me a  n word a handle it but then he begs for ungag 
6:41-6:47 he tells me to shut up after i was trying to help someone 
8:41-8:54  he still is adiment on going for me 
3:38 - 3:48 rape joke
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
The person in question, Awesome45630's corpse, has been a consistent asshole and troll towards other players. In the video Daegan has provided he is intentionally going after Daegan with many vulgar and repulsive words. This should not be tolerated at all. +1 for ban and anymore instances that should occur that involve Awesome results in his permanent removal from the server.

Daegan, I hate that you have to go through and experience stuff like this almost on a daily basis. We try our best as a community to make sure everyone is welcomed and has a great time doing something they enjoy. If someone is targeting you to the extent that you feel you need a staff member to be present to talk with the person(s) in question, DO NOT HESITATE to ping any of the staff members to tell them what you are experiencing. We take this shit seriously.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Almost every time I've been on with daegan and awesome, awesome has been toxic towards daegan. I will have to +1. I can dig through some of my old footage for extra evidence if needed.
banned for a few days--next will probably be perm if same behavior continues. situation probably should've been handled better by the staff online but remember that you can always react out to them to let them know what is happening as well.