Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerfs And Buffs
So I love this server and I think it has a great community and I want to help make it better (Yet I have negative reputation on the forums) as you can see through these many polls I have been doing I have been trying to collect census of what the meta of peoples thoughts are for the community I see that the current set of gadgets ae fine on their own and mostly dont need tampering. People expressed concerns over CW 2.0 and M9K due to their heavy taxation on the server and possible imbalance. This is evident with the current m9k weapons including the mp7 so I see your concerns and I am looking into seeing how these things could possible be implemented to satisfy EVERYONE. I hope to work with the admins and more to help the server flourish and be fun while still being stable and balanced.

---Putin
Trying to take over our country, eh?
Decrease H.U.G.E. and Ares Shrike recoil and increase their accuracy and lower MP7 firerate.

Lower MAC 10 recoil a bit.

M16 Might need a bit of a fire rate increase to make it usable instead of a last resort weapon as the Pistol is better then the m16 actually.

Galil seems to be alright, heven't used it that much though, maybe a bit of a damage increase.

Glock is sorta bad. Maybe a magazine size increase or a damage increase/recoil decrease.

Deagle is fine i guess as a fun ending gun. Maybe a slight fire rate decrease or recoil increase as Desert Eagles don't have easy recoil.

SG553 needs some damage increase and maybe a magazine increase/ammo change.

P90 might be alright where it stands BUT it needs a 50 round magazine.

All sniper rifles need to have their aim down scope accuracy increased to maximum precision.

Pulse rifle is okay where it is at.

Shotguns are complained about, but they are shotguns, besides lowering their maximum damage so that they cant one shot would be alright.

AK Is quite underpowered with its terrible recoil and damage.

FAMAS is ok maybe i slight fire rate decrease.

Increasing the MP5's magazine size to 30 would be appreciated. Also fixing Manhacks hitboxes so they dont spark would be nice if possible.
Five seven needs a rate of fire increase
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
recently went on a server with an automatic P228 that had a 50 round mag. couldn't fuckin believe it. One thing that really bugs me is the precision of the silenced sniper when scoped in. I don't know if it's just me, but it misses quite a bit on still shots, and it fucking sucks.
(02-26-2017, 10:55 AM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: recently went on a server with an automatic P228 that had a 50 round mag. couldn't fuckin believe it. One thing that really bugs me is the precision of the silenced sniper when scoped in. I don't know if it's just me, but it misses quite a bit on still shots, and it fucking sucks.

Silenced sniper is trash. The hitbox is absolute shit, you see a bullet mark on their head but they dont take damage or even react.
Once I had the perfect shot on fozzy's head and shitboxes took over. Or fozzy's ESP.
Ya both sniper rifles, even more the silenced one, are not 100% accurate when scoped in.
And it's pretty odd to say, I almost always hipfire with the silenced sniper because it's so accurate at that range. I'll only really scope people with it if I'm pinned or don't have access to a rifle nearby.
Warpizzle go get a job. We're not unbanning you in a couple weeks my guy. Sorry B^)
Also can we increase Tec-9 damage seems a little under powered for a Tec-9
In crease Glock damage
Lunger needs a small buff
Five 7 needs a buff
Lower mac 10 recoil
[Image: original.gif]