Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry
Hello, I've been thinking for a while how to put this into words. But basically, I'm gonna go on a brief hiatus. Due to mental health issues I've been sluggish and not wanting to do much, I've stopped interacting with a lot of you and for that I am very sorry. I think I just need to take a few weeks away from things to figure out what's going on in my head.

I'll still be around discord and on steam. And will always be available when home to answer any emergency on call staff calls. But for now my play time will be vastly different from it's normal 2-5 hours a day.

Sorry guys. I'll try to come back as soon as I can.

I love you all and will always be just a message away if anyone needs someone to talk to (discord is the best way to reach me.)
-1 denied for big sad

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-10-2019, 09:25 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: -1 denied for big sad

I'm sorry :( hit me up some time and we can play siege or some other dumb game <3
Heart  Hope you feel better soon, enjoy your break
Hey look, a cute kitty
[Image: 0qtBp7y.jpg]
Take as much time as you need
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Be Healthy Penguin. <3 We believe in you. You will come back asap.    :)
[Image: Oq2ueYu.png]
[Image: GLE2cSN.png]
Hey nerd, take as much time as you need. We all love & support you no matter what.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Do whatever you need to feel better, we're all here for you
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Take care of yourself, bud, I love you and you know I'm always here if you need me.
take your time mom I will try not to be whipped by dad while you're gone
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]