Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitty Test Moderator??
(0+) 

Im not active enough to give my full comment on your performance currently.

But before my heist 

Your staffing ability is second to nun and I believe if you carry on doing what your doing (with the extra comments you've gotten in this application) That your next app will be a success.

Either way Trusted is no different to T mod like others have stated (it just has the power to temp ban).
And I cant wait to come back and play with you on PH  Heart

For now try and stay active on Here and comment on post you want to, And share your ideas with the staff crew as well.

I dont think the Making alot of ban request really count as there might be a T Mod or a Mod on and doing the bans faster.

That being said, Im gonna go back into hiding. Strive on Kit Kat.

Up and onwards
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Your staff application for test moderator has been denied at this time. You can re-apply July 22nd, 2019.

I suggest for better chance of success that you try applying some of the critiques that you have been given.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army