Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban request
Ingame Name: gabe#1337                                                       

SteamID: my discord name

Who Banned You: hani

Reason For Ban: none just banned me for talking back

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: I want you to know how terribly sorry I am for my poor judgment in. When you asked me what I was doing i called you a rat because Burrito is the real rat chode. But, I didn't think enough about how you would feel about my going. I hope you can forgive me for being so insensitive.I apologize for the distress I have caused I promised that I would keep your plans for next year confidential. At the party last night we were discussing prospects for the new year, and I heard myself revealing your plans. This was a terrible breach of confidence. Please forgive me. this is the hardest letter I have ever written. I feel terrible that I let Burrito know he is chode. We were discussing pending changes, and I foolishly mentioned the possibility without remembering your concern. I didn't say it would happen, but I obviously said too much.I don't blame you for being very upset with me. I can only ask your forgiveness and try to make it up to you somehow. I value my invite back very much and hope it can continue in spite of my stupidity. I want you to know how sorry I am for the misunderstanding over what happened. I assumed we would each pay an equal share. I am really sorry  about the breakdown in communication. I will be sure in the future that I make the arrangements clear ahead of time. I am glad this unban can survive misunderstandings like these. I am sorry for my sins.

I understand that some of you have taken offense at my comments I apologize to anyone I may have hurt besides burrito. Sometimes we tend to be a little harder on those who we care about the most. We hare common goals of creating and selling the best products in the market, and I want us all to succeed. To lead you in that effort, we need to tap your ideas and hear your concerns. Please be prepared to meet with me in your groups. I will also be available for individual appointments. Call Jane to schedule times. Together we can achieve our goals and have fun in the process.

I apologize for writing a personal check on the club account. I was in a hurry and inadvertently pulled the wrong checkbook out of my purse when I paid for groceries. I didn't realize what I had done until the next bank statement arrived.

As the treasurer, I am aware of the position of trust in which I have been placed, and have always been very careful up till now to fulfill my responsibilities with integrity. I paid the debt back as soon as I realized what had happened, and assure you that I will be more careful in future.

Please accept my sincere apology for the damage I did to your car yesterday. Of course my insurance will completely cover the cost of repairs, but I know this will still cause you great inconvenience. I deeply regret my carelessness and the trouble this has caused you. You can be sure that I will be more careful in the future.

I am sorry for the damage we did to your fruit tree. My children were playing in the tree when the limb broke. I realize you must be very disturbed at the loss of the fruit and the damage to the tree, because you take such good care of your trees and yard. Of course my children are banned from your yard, and our family has agreed to work together to compensate you for your loss. Please let me know what a fair sum would be to pay for the tree surgeon and to cover the cost of the lost fruit. We want to be good neighbors and good friends.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): yes many times

Other: bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
omg stfu gabe.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
THIS SHIT TOO LONG IM NOT READING ALL THIS DENIED
(06-15-2019, 07:00 PM)Hani Wrote: THIS SHIT TOO LONG IM NOT READING ALL THIS DENIED

unban me
ban burrito instead its his turn
(06-15-2019, 07:01 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(06-15-2019, 07:00 PM)Hani Wrote: THIS SHIT TOO LONG IM NOT READING ALL THIS DENIED

unban me

hello! your request has been DENIED just like former president barrack obama once said
Denied u rat bitch
(06-15-2019, 07:01 PM)Hani Wrote:
(06-15-2019, 07:01 PM)Gabe Wrote:

unban me

hello! your request has been DENIED just like former president barrack obama once said

ban burrito instead he lies and unban me im innocent
(06-15-2019, 07:03 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Denied u rat bitch

shut up Pinocchio
redo reason to unban and make it BETTER and SHORTER or u will have NO chance for appeal @Gabe