Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Zoom
The M24 should have a double zoom. It feels like the scope zooms in too much for a lot of sniping situations
Variable Zoom would kinda make the gun broken imo. The trade off for having an increased zoom, is the high amount of damage it does. So unless the gun is rebalanced, I honestly believe this weapon does not need it. If any gun deserves a Variable Zoom though, it would be the Scout IMO.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(06-16-2019, 09:59 AM)killerZoreo Wrote: The M24 should have a double zoom. It feels like the scope zooms in too much for a lot of sniping situations

Could we actually nerf the sound and buff it? I mean sure the high damage value is valuable however, due to it zooming so close it's definitely complex to use on certain maps, allowing it to have two zooms could actually assist the weapon. If anything I would suggest we just use the Scout or SS, the M24 isn't nearly used such as these weapons. It's illogical to actually buff an actual decent sniper. Would you like to have horrible zoom and a huge sound popping off? I mean that's already two negatives. According to Mr.Potato he states, 
[Image: m24.png]
As you can indicate there's not much of a difference between and you probably can bet that the Scout is way superior rather than the M24 due to the fire rate, too close zoom. and a shot that can be heard from cross map.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(06-16-2019, 10:34 AM)Christian Wrote: Variable Zoom would kinda make the gun broken imo. The trade off for having an increased zoom, is the high amount of damage it does. So unless the gun is rebalanced, I honestly believe this weapon does not need it. If any gun deserves a Variable Zoom though, it would be the Scout IMO.

totally agree with mr christian
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I honestly feel like the M24 is a situational weapon. For example, I only use it on Rooftops, or another map with sniper spots that are far enough away that the zoom doesn’t matter. I don’t think that a double zoom should be added. As it currently is, the zoom is just the trade off you have to deal with for it having more damage than the other sniper rifles. For a double zoom to be added, you would have to nerf the damage.. and if you did that, then it would then be on the same level as other sniper rifles, kind of eliminating the purpose of the weapon entirely. It is also a rare weapon, and if it got nerfed where it was more similar to its alternatives, it would make it less desirable.

TLDR; the weapon is really good, and really good weapons need some drawbacks so they’re not too overpowered.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Just learn to quick scope with it then you can use it on any map and it’s still amazing
the scope makes me sick just make an unscoped version thats even rarer or something i dont get how people use that garbage when the noscope accuracy is basically 0 and you can only snipe with it on fuckin canyon or maps like it
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
50% zoom option would make it easier yes, as there is a 25% a lined up hip-fire shot will hit, something you're doing on the fly. There is no quick scope without a macro however due to the time it takes zooming in or out.

Also considering it is ORANGE level rare along with Bull$hite make having a half zoom seem fair. It is about a hundred crates to unbox either from their respective crates. Skins seem like two hundred making the color level rating confusing, as it took me until the last couple weeks for Lara Croft, who seems to have a drop rate of getting a Dumb Garbage Crate with Vape Crate as your roll.

Perhaps the level system needs a revamp.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy