Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicol Bolas's Staff Application III: Electric Boogalee
I don't normally like to type out long responses that are redundant but I'll make an exception. You are an absolutely outstanding staff member and in my honest opinion if anyone deserves moderator its you. You are always responding when you are able and love to play with everybody. You handle reports swiftly with very little complaints from players and do ban requests all the god damn time. With this added power of banning you will no longer have to make a million ban requests on the forums and can handle it yourself, and I think that someone who took all the time and effort to get evidence for making the server a better place, should be applauded for their hard work and dedication even when others have been burned out or view staffing as a negative job.
You quickly welcomed me into your group of friends and for that I cannot thank you enough.
+1
Abuse Nicole Without Consent.
BIG +1
Im gonna 1+ your application on the 4 big things I see in a staff member

Attitude - Your a really really nice person who balances having fun and being serious. And you dont let trolls get the better of you.

Staffing -  Your not Bias - You treat everyone equally 

In discord - when people ping staff - Your always there to lend a hand 

Forum Activity - You do alot of banned request - catching all these bad men

Best of luck mate
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 Everyone already said why.
He's a great staff member and is enjoyable to play with in-game, he deserves mod and is ready for it.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Your application has been Accepted.