Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicol Bolas's Staff Application III: Electric Boogalee
Hello forums, it's your favorite T-Mod, Nicol Bolas (aka Nicoli) back with another hot 'n' spicy staff application. I love being a part of this community and hope you guys love me being a part of it as well.
So without further ado, and lack of original formatting once again, here it is...

• SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65836263

• Time Played: 490.77 hours, here's a link to my 2 Gametracker pages to confirm this: Here & Here
  • When First Joined: According to Gametracker again, November 23rd, 2014. I took a break from most online games for a considerable amount of time because of a loss of decent internet. However I now have good internet and made a return to the server around November of last year.

• Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Summer is here! I have no classes but I do have a job now. I've been playing slightly less than everyday since I've been trying to adjust into my new work schedule but I get on as much as I possibly can.

• Rank Desired: Moderator

• Current Rank: T-Mod
The next 2 questions have been left mostly the same as my last application, as they still hold true today. I still believe that with the additional power of Moderator I can continue to help the server however possible.

• What can you do to help the community: I want to continue what I have been doing since applying for Trusted, and that is to help keep the community as great as possible. I will continue to do my job of keeping the TTT server relatively chaos-free. To help punish rule breakers and ensure people have a fun time on the server.

• Why you want to help the community: When I first applied for trusted, I had this to say about why I wanted to help the community: "Out of all the servers I've played on, this one has been the most welcoming and friendly". This statement is still true to this day. I've never really been an active member of a community quite like this before. I've made many friends and want to keep being a part of this community and serve it any way I can. 

• Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope, I'm a good noodle. Besides the various joke bans Penguin gave me

• How did you find us?: Randomly clicking on a Gmod TTT server way back in 2014
  • Other: I have access to Nvidia Shadowplay, so I'm always recording. I have the capability, and the know-how to use evidence to create ban requests. I have a good understanding of the rules and the ability to know when to ask higher ups for help/advice. I have made numerous ban requests, and I am confident in my ability to remain cool and level-headed when dealing with trolls and harassers. While I haven't made many requests recently, that is mostly because I am on with a moderator.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application Once again!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Nicol Bolas. The mind-ripper, the deathbringer, the winged dark that terrifies your dreams.
The first to witness the sun rise on Dominaria, and the last to watch it set for the final time
[Image: b_560x95.png]
TL;DR - Nicol good boi who deserves the green.

I chose Nicol as my first sponsorship (today is my 1 month mark) as I feel very confident in his ability to be level headed and be one of the best staff members possible! He has a love for the server and the community, he deserves to have the ability to protect it from evil doer's when they attack the very foundation of this place! Plus, congratulatory ban please!
If I didn't already sponsor the very deserving @DoYouLiftBro and could sponsor more than one every two weeks I would have sponsored Nicol too. He's been coming on when on call staff is needed, has done a great job at handling reports, and has a lot of fun on the server but knows when to be serious too. He'll be a great asset to the mod team and continue being a great asset to the server as a whole. So, in #AbuseNicol2019 fashion, I have no choice but to give this a -1 

Jk

+1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 Nicol is good man. He is always very helpful whenever he is on. In addition he tends to get on whenever there is a need for mods which is always appreciated. Goodluck with application, I hope you get mod.
Hey look, a cute kitty
[Image: 0qtBp7y.jpg]
+1

This man deserves the rank of Moderator because:

- Nicol is a friendly face around the community and gets along with almost everyone he interacts with. 
- If he is able to, he will handle RDM reports as soon as possible.
- When he does handle reports, he handles them effectively with 0 bias.
- Nicol follows the staff guidelines when dealing with RDM, trolls, and spammers.
- Not one have I seen Nicol lose his cool. Overall, he would make a very level headed Moderator.

Good luck gayboi
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+1 to sum it up, nickel has been consistently good at being an outstanding staff member every time I'm on with him.
also a ho
-1 He's immediately going to ban me
Although what I just said is most likely true, It's an easy +1. Nicol is good at his job and actually does it. He is good to people on the server and is a great part of the community
+1, can't say anything that others haven't said.

Be the best Mod you can be and carry on my legacy, kiddo.
-1 for that shitty title 

+1 for how fortunate this server has to have someone like you that has come on and has been willing to help out no matter what.  I don't believe typing words into a response does enough justice, so I decided to make a little video on why I believe you should be the next mod.  Good luck man!

https://streamable.com/wknlk
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(06-16-2019, 04:51 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: -1 for that shitty title 

+1 for how fortunate this server has to have someone like you that has come on and has been willing to help out no matter what.  I don't believe typing words into a response does enough justice, so I decided to make a little video on why I believe you should be the next mod.  Good luck man!

https://streamable.com/wknlk

Wow thank you man. That means alot
[Image: b_560x95.png]