Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salutations and Greetings Everyone From Iowa!
Hello Everyone I am Battleship Oppai~Iowa (A play or pun on words meant to be said as one word utilizing the Is from Oppai and Iowa as one) or simply just Battleship or Iowa although I have also recently acquired the nickname of "Bubble Butt" on The Prop Hunt Server due to my profile picture. I am currently Twenty-Seven Years Old although I will be turning Twenty-Eight on My Birthday next month in July on July Twenty-Second. I am a Massive Lover of Anime (Far too many for me to even remember them all), Manga, Music (Rock, Metal and Some Lighter Music), Video Games, Art, Food and Reading. I also love History, Science, Religious and Political Topics and I have a massive interest in The Military and vehicles such as Tanks, Aircraft and Warships with Warships being my most predominant interest as I have taken up playing World of Warships from quite some time now and an obsession with The Anime, Browser Video Game and Manga Series Kantai Collection. I am American possessing British English, German, Italian, Hungarian, Romanian, Irish and possibly disputed Czech, Bulgarian, Yugoslavian and Slovakian ethnicities or nationalities and possibly even more although my greater family has individuals that are Asian. I am Christian although My Father has Jewish Ancestry on his side and in my greater family I believe one individual is even Sikh. My account is shared on Steam although I am the one that plays the majority of the time. I am a ShortStack Cinnamon Roll that loves Snacks and Junkfood that sleeps a lot like a NEET but I have an immense love for Black Tea. I can be Very Quiet, Calm, Gentle, Passive, Submissive, Introverted, Awkward, Embarrassed and Uncomfortable however I can be Very Soft, Friendly, Loving, Caring, Extrovert, Talkative and Even Motherly when I am with friends.
[Image: __iowa_kantai_collection_drawn_by_shizum...9d8496.png]
you did me a bamboozle with your name on discord and here being different, but welcome to the forms.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Welcome to the forums and community ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Hey there, I have played with you a lot. I enjoy having you on the server. Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay at Dinks. :D
welcome
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Welcome friend, nice to see ya around
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Welcome.
Why Hello there ;]
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Permission to jump on-board
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Lemme up on them tiddies
[Image: gYIxK93.png]