Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
title
Offender's Name: Coolierebel

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85287037

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Kicked me after Lily jokingly said she'd give 100k to the first person to kick me (READ "OTHER" BEFORE YOU COMMENT) Also note that I was still alive at the time that I was kicked

When They Did It: 6/20/19 around 8:05 PM

Potential Witnesses: @"Lily" @"Lycan" @"Connar" @"Morbidly Obese Black Cock" "@^ ^1?aeth0r"

Proof: [Image: A9rFkqs.jpg]

Other: Lily obviously shouldn't have said it in the first place, but I believe it's common sense not to kick somebody if they're alive, unless they are breaking the rules and the situation calls for it, etc. Her statement was very clearly a joke, emphasized by her "I mean, what" at the end of it. Also note that @Trombowen was online and did not punish the donor or anything of the sort, and eventually @"Lycan" ended up kicking the player. Any other information that is requested will be given.
Why are you trying to suggest I did something wrong. You didn't join back or say anything to me at all. I thought you just didn't care. Also, the punishment comes from the report on the forums dumbo.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(06-20-2019, 07:27 PM)Trombowen Wrote: Why are you trying to suggest I did something wrong. You didn't join back or say anything to me at all. I thought you just didn't care. Also, the punishment comes from the report on the forums dumbo.

As staff, your job is to maintain order on the server and punish people that break the rules. Abuse is very clearly against the rules. You didn't have to wait for Lycan to kick the guy, you could have just done it yourself.

Also, immediately assuming that someone doesn't care isn't the way to go about staffing.

edit: I realize TMod doesn't come with much power, but it does come with the kick and slay commands. Even the AWarn command would have shown that you cared enough to do something. Any of the 3 above things could've been done with relative ease.

edit 2: I'm also not entirely sure why you seem to come off as thinking this report is about you, because it isn't. I merely stated what had happened and what I was told happened after by people who were currently on the server. Yes, I mentioned that you did not take action, as it is important to the report, but I would have made a seperate thread on you if I believed you had truly abused, because that's what this subforum is for.
hes a new donor he just donated today,and hasn't caused problems (That I know of ) he probably didn't know that you can't kick people when they are alive that doesn't make any better but maybe I think he should get a litte ban and the reason having the link to donor rules.
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(06-20-2019, 07:27 PM)Trombowen Wrote: Why are you trying to suggest I did something wrong. You didn't join back or say anything to me at all. I thought you just didn't care. Also, the punishment comes from the report on the forums dumbo.

If you're in server when things like this happen, you handle it accordingly. That goes for staff on any server. Common sense.

You don't wait until someone complains to correct someone for doing the wrong thing. Otherwise they think it's okay to continue such actions.
(06-20-2019, 07:36 PM)daeganislegit4Trusted Wrote: hes a new donor he just donated today,and hasn't caused problems (That I know of ) he probably didn't know that you can't kick people when they are alive that doesn't make any better but maybe I think he should get a litte ban and the reason having the link to donor rules.

I thought it was common sense to not kick people when they're alive. I didn't realize that people had to be told to not interfere with the round in such a way.
(06-20-2019, 07:31 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

As staff, your job is to maintain order on the server and punish people that break the rules. Abuse is very clearly against the rules. You didn't have to wait for Lycan to kick the guy, you could have just done it yourself.

Also, immediately assuming that someone doesn't care isn't the way to go about staffing.
If it got done, why are you complaining about me? Why is it my job to kick him first, especially when you don't communicate that you want him punished and don't rejoin? You're acting like I don't do shit on the server. I don't see why you're singling me out here, there were other staff on in addition to Lycan.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(06-20-2019, 07:40 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 07:36 PM)daeganislegit4Trusted Wrote: hes a new donor he just donated today,and hasn't caused problems (That I know of ) he probably didn't know that you can't kick people when they are alive that doesn't make any better but maybe I think he should get a litte ban and the reason having the link to donor rules.

I thought it was common sense to not kick people when they're alive. I didn't realize that people had to be told to not interfere with the round in such a way.

I didnt know murder was illegal
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(06-20-2019, 07:38 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:

If you're in server when things like this happen, you handle it accordingly. That goes for staff on any server. Common sense.

You don't wait until someone complains to correct someone for doing the wrong thing. Otherwise they think it's okay to continue such actions.

People get jokingly kicked from the server all the time. I am going to wait until someone complains before I take action.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(06-20-2019, 07:41 PM)Trombowen Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 07:31 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

If it got done, why are you complaining about me? Why is it my job to kick him first, especially when you don't communicate that you want him punished and don't rejoin? You're acting like I don't do shit on the server. I don't see why you're singling me out here, there were other staff on in addition to Lycan.

I mentioned you specifically because in addition not doing anything, but you also told Lily she shouldn't have said it, implying it's her fault that I was kicked.

I also never said you don't do things on the server, in fact I know you do what you're supposed to do most of the time. I believe @TheDrunkRussian was on as well. Apologies for making you feel as if I singled you out, but you and Lycan were the only staff that I was aware of being online at the time. 

I shouldn't HAVE to communicate that I want him punished, I thought abuse would be punished no matter what.

Like I said before, this thread isn't about you anyways. I mentioned you in one line because I have to report what happened.

edit aaaa: Obviously abuse that is meant to be a joke (example: penguin kicks lycan with reason: gay) shouldn't be punished unless it's excessive, targeting, or it interferes with the round.